WCS willing to change roles?

WCS can score 12 a night on extremely high percentage lobs and put backs alone. I'd be a happy man if he never shot an elbow jumper again. Why take a 33% shot when you can take an 80% shot at the rim? Unlike Collison, our guards are pretty good at lobbing it up for the big guys but they have to actually roll to the basket to be available for the lob.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Without looking at next years high rookie pick and who we might get, last nights tease by WCS makes me wonder if a Papa/WCS pairing can be the future. Papa takes over the Koufos role and I think he has more offensive potential than KK. The other piece is Giles who, according to reports, looks more than great in practice......as in he looks like his younger healthier self. If Giles is a version of CWebb (big man with great passing skills and can shoot from that elbow like CWebb), that is not a bad 3 man rotation and then add in the skill set of Skal. Kind of need WCS to do this more often though.

Willie and Papa pairing as the front court of the future .... uh, no.

Willie with Kosta was good last night. Willie would have been a power forward in 1988. Willie doesn’t have enough range, court awareness, shooting or feel outside of 13 feet to play that spot regularly. Beyond him not being cut out for that spot, they couldn’t space the court.

Pairing Willie at PF because he doesn’t want to do the dirty work with Europe’s Dwayne Schintzius at center is a road to nowhere