Warriors @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright d-song. but still, the kings gotta get some defensive boards!!! thats what keeping the warriors in the game.

5th foul on that rookie btw, but he should have fouled out in that 6th if it weren't for the 3 blind mice

Entity

Hall of Famer
Dear Peja you are looking like Chris Webber on an off night. Except without the 12 rebounds and 8 assist. Please pass to the next guy for the rest of the game.

Sincerely Entity

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Crvena Zvezda said:
Jammed as in dislocated?
Unknown for sure. They showed the trainer, Pete Youngman, putting on TONS of tape. At this point, I'd assume the worst and hope we're wrong.

:(

wow. a warroior fan on the road. 1, i didn;t know they existed, 2, how did he get tickets :D

damn GAURD THAT PAINT!!!!!!! bring in ostertag, ANYTHING this is getting really old.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Piksi rumor has it that Peja saw your Sig. So on nights where we are having a close game he stops scoring so the losses will not go up.

I said it before and i'll say it again: Trade Peja in the offseason. One good game here and there is not good enough, we need a consistent scorer who can create his own shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.