US Open

Missed the men's final cause i took my 90 yr old neighbor to his first game in decades and first game at AT&T to see the SF Giants (he's a huge fan) which went very very well. Found out he's a babe magnet. Giants win a thriller. Place went wild. BEAT LA!!!

As for the match saw the highlights and continue to have problems w/ Federer's dramatics after winning the championship. The falling to the ground now w/ the championships coming routinely just doesn't feel right. Just looks wrong. I know you all feel differently and think that he should act out whatever he wants but i just can't get with it.

Roger, watch some film of Edberg or Lendl or Connors or Borg. Have some class about being a champion. The dramatics used to have a place. You are a legend now. You don't need the dramatics. The emotion is real and understandable. But the diving to the ground. Noooo.

Last edited:

piksi

Hall of Famer
Missed the men's final cause i took my 90 yr old neighbor to his first game in decades and first game at AT&T to see the SF Giants (he's a huge fan) which went very very well. Found out he's a babe magnet. Giants win a thriller. Place went wild. BEAT LA!!!

As for the match saw the highlights and continue to have problems w/ Federer's dramatics after winning the championship. The falling to the ground now w/ the championships coming routinely just doesn't feel right. Just looks wrong. I know you all feel differently and think that he should act out whatever he wants but i just can't get with it.

Roger, watch some film of Federer or Lendl or Connors or Borg. Have some class about being a champion. The dramatics used to have a place. You are a legend now. You don't need the dramatics. The emotion is real and understandable. But the diving to the ground. Noooo.
at least - he didn't cry this time

When YOU win 12 Slams, I'm sure YOU will do the right thing.
Go Roger, don't let the kid inside of you die...