[Game] Kings @ Warriors, 1/25/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game. I put it at about 75% odds we would lose on a curry three at the end. Fox had a great game, but I love that we are seemingly becoming a little less dependent on him. Can’t expect HB to do this every game but clearly something has changed where they are making active effort to get him rolling and engaged early.

Keegan with another outstanding defensive game. Domas rolling was great. Huerter doing the little things. Vibes seem like they are inching back up.

Great game. I put it at about 75% odds we would lose on a curry three at the end. Fox had a great game, but I love that we are seemingly becoming a little less dependent on him. Can’t expect HB to do this every game but clearly something has changed where they are making active effort to get him rolling and engaged early.

Keegan with another outstanding defensive game. Domas rolling was great. Huerter doing the little things. Vibes seem like they are inching back up.
Oh….and Klay has really turned into a grumpy baby. He’s become almost as annoying as Steph.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
not quite sure what to make of Barnes all of a sudden being the 3rd option and whether its to display him for a trade or if Brown and staff felt that Murray is not quite ready to take that role so they encouraged him to take more attempts and we've seen him utilized much more in the post when the team goes through a scoring lull which we haven't seen for the majority of the season at this point. defense is as atrocious as ever and I liked the move to not play Duarte anymore and gave some burn to Kess, Duarte has no business getting rotation minutes

Barnes shoots like Michael Jordan with career high, and the atrocious defense shows up with the heavenly shooting dichotomy. .Sabonis's defense is unacceptable, and he's gotta stop lowering his shoulder for charges so blatently. Kings escape 2 FT misses from Huerter. I didn't think Barnes could outdo the opening game, but I think this game looked personal. Impressive shooting with just as unimpressive defense. This was as close to last year's team this year.

not quite sure what to make of Barnes all of a sudden being the 3rd option and whether its to display him for a trade or if Brown and staff felt that Murray is not quite ready to take that role so they encouraged him to take more attempts and we've seen him utilized much more in the post when the team goes through a scoring lull which we haven't seen for the majority of the season at this point. defense is as atrocious as ever and I liked the move to not play Duarte anymore and gave some burn to Kess, Duarte has no business getting rotation minutes
Brown is trying to figure it out defensively - probing. He knows its not working - Edwards with minutes today. Huerter is playing better of late.

Regardless of anything else, having no plays called for Barnes leading up to the last two games was a big mistake

Barnes shoots like Michael Jordan with career high, and the atrocious defense shows up with the heavenly shooting dichotomy. .Sabonis's defense is unacceptable, and he's gotta stop lowering his shoulder for charges so blatently. Kings escape 2 FT misses from Huerter. I didn't think Barnes could outdo the opening game, but I think this game looked personal. Impressive shooting with just as unimpressive defense. This was as close to last year's team this year.
I just don't understand why a guy like Sabonis doesn't work to refine his game. He's so brutish but he has the skills to develop a baby hook and step away shots. He just becomes the Kool Aid man inside and it doesn't work when he's against big bodies who can handle him or guys who know how to draw charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.