TV - What's your passion (NON-sports)?

Capt. Factorial

This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Staff member
Step 1: Type out the text that you want spoiled, and highlight it:

View attachment 10445

Step 2: Locate the "Insert" button, and click on it, to enable the drop down menu:

View attachment 10446

Step 3: Locate and select the option that says, "Spoiler":

View attachment 10447

Step 4: Enter the subject that is being spoiled (optional), or leave the field blank, and then click "Continue":

View attachment 10448

EDIT - Okay, so I see that I got ninja'd by @Capt. Factorial, because I'm extra. Oh well... Y'all know that I'm not really about that "succinct" life.
If it makes you feel any better, I was ALSO going the screenshot route, but found that the screenshot did NOT retain the drop-down menu (weird?) so I punted and just wrote out a quick answer. The game was starting!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
As a someone who works in entertainment, I kinda have to check out every single one of these streaming apps (at least at the start) so I guess I have to ask, why the hell did they design Paramount + to not a freaking option to save queue options to watch later like literally every single other streaming service out there?

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
As a someone who works in entertainment, I kinda have to check out every single one of these streaming apps (at least at the start) so I guess I have to ask, why the hell did they design Paramount + to not a freaking option to save queue options to watch later like literally every single other streaming service out there?
There was another one that did that, too. Peacock maybe? Whatever it was I deleted it already.

Netflix doesn't always make it easy to find your queue, either. I don't know why all of these don't have literally the very first option be most recently watched and the second be your queue/watchlist/whatever. It's absolutely stupid.