Training camp/Recent pics

Reports are most of the team has been practicing for the last month or so does anyone have any photos?? like the new brad miller?

I know training camp officially starts monday but...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The time being spent thus far by players has been their own. Media day is Monday and camp officially starts Tuesday. I think we'll see a flurry of pictures then...

i'm excited that today is finally here! We did not do as much this offseason as I would haved liked, but I am still expecting a great season! I am lloking forward to fun and exciting bball again!!!! GO KINGS!!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
LL - Why not wait and give people a chance, dude? I can guarantee you if anyone has anything to share, they'll do so.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I haven't seen any pics yet but on the radio they said Brad looks like he lost a bunch of weight.
As I've said in a couple of other threads, the word is that Brad is down to 15% body fat. That's impressive, in and of itself.

:)

yikes. not digging the grown out hair look on either brad or spencer. and brad is barely recognizable in that getty image. anyone see that christian bale movie the machinist? brad's on his way...

yikes. not digging the grown out hair look on either brad or spencer. and brad is barely recognizable in that getty image. anyone see that christian bale movie the machinist? brad's on his way...
Yeah, no kidding...Brad Bale hopefully doesnt blow away in the wind...what's he down to, 230?? Should be very interesting to see what losing all that weight and getting into shape will do for Brad's game this year. And Justin definitely looks like he's ready to go! Hopefully he gets 10-15 min. a game this year, I think he could be quite a surprise to alot of people outside of Sacramento. Also interested in how Bibby will rebound this year from his subpar year of last year.

WOW BRAD LOL....He looks like we just traded for Brad while he was still on the Bulls!! ...He looks gr8 imo..should be able to run the floor and be more active. Centers should have a hard time guarding him while he's coming off screens to hit jumpers