[Game] Trailblazers @ Kings - 1/7/14 - 7 p.m. PST

Go back and show me where I implied Slamson isn't there to be enjoyed as most mascots are?

I'll wait.

I'll help you out here. Not liking a single act carried out by someone or something means you don't like the single act carried out by that someone or something. You however are making further assumptions and I'll appreciate you backing that up.
Still waiting??

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Are you kidding me? How many people on this board have implied/said that the solution to the Kings defensive woes is to unload IT? How many have said that he's not tall enough to play D? Let's not be so obtuse. There have been a ton of comments on this board to that regard. It's ludicrous to say otherwise.
No one. People are critical of Cousins and JT. You can read it the way you wish. IT is part of the problem but no one has said he IS the problem. A little defensive, eh?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Yeah and Cousins didnt even celebrate that 3 he made. You can see the tension between them.

They're obviously not going to play together for long
I think IT knows this and he's just trying to bring his stats up so some team pays for his inflated numbers.
This kind of stuff is just dumb, ridiculous, without merit, etc.

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

Why did IT just not pass to Cousins there
He was wide open under basket and he goes behind back impossibly pass
Fail