[Game] Trailblazers @ Kings - 1/7/14 - 7 p.m. PST

I'll bet Grant and Jerry don't open up the next game with a feature on IT, win or lose.
If IT were to go somewhere else I wonder if Jerry would finally retire.
I see you're part of the crowd that ridiculous, unprofessional display by Slamson was aimed at. Enjoy.

I prefer having standards though.
Actually I have kids that enjoy Slamson. I see your part of the crowd that watches the game with a stick up their arse. Enjoy.

Standards. You like mascots screwing with players while they're out there on the court? More power to you. I don't.

So I guess anything goes unless it ends up with a player having his ankles broken. Nice logic there.

BTW, I didn't say it was "such a big deal". Weak defense.
He's lecturing us on proper mascot standards. He's an expert.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Of course there is and no one, absolutely no one, said all the defensive problems were because of IT. Point the person out if you know something else. This is absurd.
Are you kidding me? How many people on this board have implied/said that the solution to the Kings defensive woes is to unload IT? How many have said that he's not tall enough to play D? Let's not be so obtuse. There have been a ton of comments on this board to that regard. It's ludicrous to say otherwise.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Actually I have kids that enjoy Slamson. I see your part of the crowd that watches the game with a stick up their arse. Enjoy.
Go back and show me where I implied Slamson isn't there to be enjoyed as most mascots are?

I'll wait.

I'll help you out here. Not liking a single act carried out by someone or something means you don't like the single act carried out by that someone or something. You however are making further assumptions and I'll appreciate you backing that up.

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

Kings needs to trade IT while his stats are high and he'a on a confidence high.
We can get Rondo for IT, JT and Ben Mac ;)

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

Yeah I saw that too.
Yeah and Cousins didnt even celebrate that 3 he made. You can see the tension between them.

They're obviously not going to play together for long
I think IT knows this and he's just trying to bring his stats up so some team pays for his inflated numbers.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Are you kidding me? How many people on this board have implied/said that the solution to the Kings defensive woes is to unload IT? How many have said that he's not tall enough to play D? Let's not be so obtuse. There have been a ton of comments on this board to that regard. It's ludicrous to say otherwise.