[Game] Trailblazers @ Kings - 1/7/14 - 7 p.m. PST

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

Dude, just freaking stop. We're seeing arguably the BEST GAME the Kings have played this year AS A TEAM and all you can do is find ways to criticize IT? The whole TEAM is doing a good job.
Are you slow?
I was saying that Rudy Gay and D Will need more touches like they are getting today for the rest of the season and onward. That means less shots for IT and for him to be more of a pass first point guard
Jesus

If you haven't noticed, the moment IT stopped shooting all the time, Kings started playing beautiful basketball

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Are you slow?
I was saying that Rudy Gay and D Will need more touches like they are getting today for the rest of the season and onward. That means less shots for IT and for him to be more of a pass first point guard
Jesus

If you haven't noticed, the moment IT stopped shooting all the time, Kings started playing beautiful basketball
There are times to speak up and times to just let things simmer. Right now, the latter would probably be for the best.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
DFC - Accept no substitutes.

Hrm. Never thought "Refs you suck" would be the most popular chant in STA. I do agree with the fans, though.

Given he and Cuz are forming quite a partnership and appear to get along well and look for each other, good chemistry, and that Gay stands to make a huge sum of money next year, I really fail to see why you'd say that now.
Reality that a losing small market might face for a prized veteran who may want to win. I'm not saying this will be the case if we start turning franchise around

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I agree with you but it depends on how the team does. I don't know how anyone can know what Rudy is going to do. I'll mow his lawn if he stays (ducking). ;)
I'll bet just about anything he will not walk away from a guaranteed $19 million.

Rudy said, "that's bull poopoo, right to refs face and walked away. You can usually get away with that as near super star vet. Maybe the ref also knew he blew the call.

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

Thornton on his way out
He can't hit a wide open 15 foot jumper
Goodness gracious

Thank god for Cousins!!!

I think tonight has more to do with much improved defense than it does with shot distribution. IT isn't far off from his average FGA.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Cousins has played entire second half. Quit using clock be aggressive damn that's how you got here not almost getting backcourt violation

S

SacKings2002NBAChampions

To be honest, we are kinda lucky Portland have missed so many 3's
It'd be a close game otherwise