[Game] Trailblazers @ Kings - 1/7/14 - 7 p.m. PST

Entity

Hall of Famer
Dude, just freaking stop. We're seeing arguably the BEST GAME the Kings have played this year AS A TEAM and all you can do is find ways to criticize IT? The whole TEAM is doing a good job.
I would not protest a ban on that guy. Just sayin lol

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I cannot believe what I'm seeing tonight. This shows what a TEAM can do. If you don't like this, there's the door. :p

Glenn

Hall of Famer
For me it's not about Gay chucking or not chucking. It's about getting him the ball early in the shotclock with a live dribble and space, allowing him to facilitate and make decisions. I disagree a bit that Cuz and Gay need IT to be a facilitator for them. I think they just need the ball and both can facilitate themselves and due to that, I'd rather the offense is run through them which right now it is.
Whatever the proper words are, I don't want IT going for 30. Let the other two have their way.

Jerry Reynolds has a strange hatred for passing guards.
Passing guards and shot blocking bigs. It's a shocker he's had his most success as a color commentator instead of a basketball professional. But he's a nice guy and a longtime Kings guy so what are you going to do.