Tonight’s the night?

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
This goes to show that Bobby Portis has more trade value than Willie. I don't believe we were unwilling to trade Willie. I don't think the Wizards wanted him. If I was the Wizards I would rather have Portis too. Disappointing.

Willie is going to make bank in the summer. That has to be scary unless a team is really into him.

Hey I had no idea we would make a trade and send one of our starters to the team we are playing a couple hours before tipoff.
I know how things work but it would of been a wild thing if Shumpert would of been announced as starting for the rockets tonight.

So does he sit with his new team or will we see him tonight.
I hope we get a chance to give him the standing ovation he well deserves at game time.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I think Portis for Porter is an overpay. I haven't looked up the salary numbers, but straight up I wouldn't do that deal if I were Chicago, much less with an overpaid Porter. Makes sense that Kings didn't do a Porter deal.

So 30 or so minutes before the game starts are we going to see anybody else not play tonight that usually does?
If there is it will give us a better idea where Vlade is taking us.

I really had no idea that night would even be close to what went down. When news started to break it was almost as bad as letter of intent day for your favorite college football team.
At least the kings kinda made it easy on us as it was pretty much right on tv during the game

I really had no idea that night would even be close to what went down. When news started to break it was almost as bad as letter of intent day for your favorite college football team.
At least the kings kinda made it easy on us as it was pretty much right on tv during the game
Yea it was perfect timing to distract us from the slaughter on the court vs Houston