Tonight’s the night?

I get the feeling that we won't be making any moves. I don't want us to make a move for the sake of making a move but rather the right move if one is there for the making and we are happy to pay the price.
No big move? I think they will do something either way with this space, or that would be disappointing. May even signal penny pinching (do we know how the owners will spend yet?)

I don't think the Kings make a move before the deadline. I can see them re-visiting trades and free agency in the off season. Use that capspace to your advantage then.
With John Wall snapping his Achilles and being out all of next season the Wizards have to reconsider their plans. I think they want Bogi for Otto. We are not giving them Bogi. We want to give them Willie. What more I think we should be do to facilitate this is agree to take Mahini into our cap space this year and due 16M next year. They can have Willie, they can have Mason, Jackson and/or Skal to say they acquired some prospects. That is the best we can do and that is a good deal for them. If Vlade capitulates and sends them Bogdanovic I will be disgusted. Vlade will have panicked like he did the last time he made a major trade. I don't think he will panic especially with us playing so great the last two games.

With John Wall snapping his Achilles and being out all of next season the Wizards have to reconsider their plans. I think they want Bogi for Otto. We are not giving them Bogi. We want to give them Willie. What more I think we should be do to facilitate this is agree to take Mahini into our cap space this year and due 16M next year. They can have Willie, they can have Mason, Jackson and/or Skal to say they acquired some prospects. That is the best we can do and that is a good deal for them. If Vlade capitulates and sends them Bogdanovic I will be disgusted. Vlade will have panicked like he did the last time he made a major trade. I don't think he will panic especially with us playing so great the last two games.
You are making a whole lot of assumptions on what Washington will do. There is absolutely nothing, even a rumor that suggests that Washington has changed their stance that they help prior to Wall's latest injury.

There is a whole lot of "I think", "they should", "we should" or whatever but its all based off a personal opinion or a hunch. What we know so far based on the rumors is that WCS is available and we have interest in Porter Jr (whom Washington by all reports doesn't want to trade) and Barnes (I read it on twitter somewhere...will try and find a link) and both inquiries have not gone too far.

Entity

Hall of Famer
You are making a whole lot of assumptions on what Washington will do. There is absolutely nothing, even a rumor that suggests that Washington has changed their stance that they help prior to Wall's latest injury.

There is a whole lot of "I think", "they should", "we should" or whatever but its all based off a personal opinion or a hunch. What we know so far based on the rumors is that WCS is available and we have interest in Porter Jr (whom Washington by all reports doesn't want to trade) and Barnes (I read it on twitter somewhere...will try and find a link) and both inquiries have not gone too far.
you should get Twitter. The top rumor guys are saying that the wizards are more willing to listen now with the Wall injury. That it could be a late decision tomorrow. Says at the moment the wizards still want a lot. Nobody HERE is making this up. It’s not a hunch

Entity

Hall of Famer
I would offer Willie, mason, Jackson and whatever expiring they want plus our 2021 first rounder and a second rounder this year and next

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Kings are then trading one position of need for another, swapping our starting center for a SF. I don't know if I would do that deal right now. I'd like to see what's available come free agency and then see if Vlade can muster up a trade there where he doesn't leave the team needing to fill another void.

After watching the Harris winning shot last night gone this morning, maybe Vlade plays everybody as to not disrupt the chances of winning tonight and what ever happens tomorrow will happen tomorrow.

I would offer Willie, mason, Jackson and whatever expiring they want plus our 2021 first rounder and a second rounder this year and next
Wow. That's crazy. Like crazy insane.

Porter just isn't that damn good. And even if he is, his contract is rich enough that a 1st shouldn't be included with that player package. The Wiz should be grateful to get that $$ of their books, which means no demanding a 1st.

Considering what Porter was just traded for, you can now see how ridiculous offering a 1st along with the proposed player package would have been. WAY too much.

The KINGS could have bested what Chicago offered, so I think that shows they agree.

I am so confused
So wash gets no tax relief this season, I guess wash wants to excersise team option and keep Parker?
Again no savings next year
Mahinmi still there
Wizards are just crazy, Vlade i guess really did not want to spent cap space on Porter?

We tried to give him his money last year and he felt it was better to stay in the east. Maybe he expressed his opinion to management his same wishes as last summer?

Kings are then trading one position of need for another, swapping our starting center for a SF. I don't know if I would do that deal right now. I'd like to see what's available come free agency and then see if Vlade can muster up a trade there where he doesn't leave the team needing to fill another void.
I don't look at it like that. We have a 5 man core. Otto would give us a 6 man core that can pretty much rival anybody in 1-2 years. There is an abundance of centers on the market this summer, including Vucevic and DeAndre Jordan and others. We have gone back and forth for a long time on Willie. We have wanted him to be a keeper. My sense is if a player is not an obvious part of the solution he is more likely not. When a player is a keeper you just know. You have to talk yourself into Willie and excuse 3 out of every 5 games. That is not a guy you want to commit to if you have the highest of aspirations. A core of Buddy, Fox, Bogs, Otto, Bagley and Giles would be great. Willie would not be missed. Otto also fills a very pressing need of length on the wing who can be a legitimate 3rd or 4th scoring leader and one of our best defenders. Willie for Otto is a no brainer.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I don't look at it like that. We have a 5 man core. Otto would give us a 6 man core that can pretty much rival anybody in 1-2 years. There is an abundance of centers on the market this summer, including Vucevic and DeAndre Jordan and others. We have gone back and forth for a long time on Willie. We have wanted him to be a keeper. My sense is if a player is not an obvious part of the solution he is more likely not. When a player is a keeper you just know. You have to talk yourself into Willie and excuse 3 out of every 5 games. That is not a guy you want to commit to if you have the highest of aspirations. A core of Buddy, Fox, Bogs, Otto, Bagley and Giles would be great. Willie would not be missed.
Kings will test the free agency market anyway, I'd imagine Vucevic would be on their radar. They can also work out trades in the offseason, not only now.