Ticket offer for TWolves game 11/27 (merged)

11/27 Kings vs TWolves $10 upper level & $25 lower level code: FEED

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/sa...fe655c63fbb9780ed1a76f21e0240?camefrom=peyton

Full details below:

On Friday, November 27th the Sacramento Kings will be partnering with Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services to kick off the Kings Season of Doing Good! This is a Kings holiday tradition of giving back to the community, and you can be one of the first to participate. Below is special ticket offer to see the Kings take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday, November 27th @ 7 pm.

Lower level tickets are only $25 and upper level tickets are only $10. No taxes, no fees.

Additionally, the Sacramento Kings will match every ticket purchased with a canned food item to be donated to Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services. Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this special offer and help give back to our community!

Links will expire on 11/20 and inventory will go FAST!

CLICK HERE TO BUY

Promo code: FEED

Thanks!! Please share this offer with friends, family, coworkers and fellow Kings fans!

I'm looking for four tickets (lower level) for tonights game (11/27) if anyone has tickets they are not going to use and would like to sell let me know. I figure I'd go this route before I go to the main ticket sites.

I'm looking for four tickets (lower level) for tonights game (11/27) if anyone has tickets they are not going to use and would like to sell let me know. I figure I'd go this route before I go to the main ticket sites.
I've got an upper level ticket I can sell you for ten bucks! Condition is you have to sit next to me.