This Team Is complete Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

radbrad

Far too many useless stiffs on this team. We have a major problem at backup center spots and height problems at C, pf, etc. Major defense problems. To Solve the problem we must get different players. The people we have out their now, don't get it. We have zero firepower off the bench. No 3 point bombing euros anywhere. It's very evident that this team sucks and suffers. I actually hope they do for the lone reason that the maloofs will fire petrie and instead get someone who molds his ways in what R.C. Buford has done for the spurs. That means more europeans and less undersized black stiffs.

We could of had some excellent euros instead.
All have better numbers than the crap we got.

robert javtokas(uleb finals mvp. blocked marion, duncan, stoudamire and odom in one olympic game). nikola vujcic(had 22 against toronto, hahaha) robert gulyas(solid huge guy), eurelijus zukauskas(the spider man, blocks a lot of shots), kaspars kambala(total beast/stud in college and europe, would kill sharif and most inside or one on one)

we could of had any number of pg's that actually know how to create and penetrate(unlike useless overrated mike bibby)

diamantidis(sic defender too), navarro, pozzecco, marko popovic,
hamman(german cup mvp). To be honest ANY of those guys would run the point in sac far better than overrated wannabe tough guy, retard bibby.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thesanityannex

wow, he's lasted four minutes,

over/under set at 10 mins.

i'll take under.

T

thesanityannex

woohoooooo

i actually won something tonight!!!!

what is the reward? ten expletives in my next post uncensored?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
thesanityannex said:
woohoooooo

i actually won something tonight!!!!

what is the reward? ten expletives in my next post uncensored?
I don't think so...

;)

Your reward is something more along the lines of conceptual as opposed to tactile.

In other words, it's all smoke and no substance.

:D

T

thesanityannex

blast!!!

i was hoping for a tactile reward, but i can live with an "all smoke" reward

I'm not even gonna say anything,*shakes head*, some people these days have no idea what they're talking about. I can't comment on any of the other players since I don't know enough, although I've heard about them. But I can say that both Nikola Vujcic and Marko Popovic will never be close to Bibby in skill and talent. Bibby's game is way better than their's. Your comparision is just horrible. Fire Petrie?!?! Are you serious, this guy is one of the best GM's in the league, saved the Kings franchise, and you want to replace him? Come back with a valid argument.

T

thesanityannex

Kings-Lakers-Fan said:
I'm not even gonna say anything,*shakes head*, some people these days have no idea what they're talking about. I can't comment on any of the other players since I don't know enough, although I've heard about them. But I can say that both Nikola Vujcic and Marko Popovic will never be close to Bibby in skill and talent. Bibby's game is way better than their's. Your comparision is just horrible. Fire Petrie?!?! Are you serious, this guy is one of the best GM's in the league, saved the Kings franchise, and you want to replace him? Come back with a valid argument.
he can't........

Isn't this the sam troll that posted 4 threads in a row a week or so ago, all in the same style. Bagging players, Petrie and saying we need more euros??????

TROLL

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't know off-hand if he's the same troll or not. He's a racist and the life-expectancy of racist posters on this board is mercifully short. He can find somewhere else to spew his hatred.

T

thesanityannex

i happen to like races, although i get a bit winded after

ohhh..........you meant racist.

The only thing I agree with is the title. "This Team Is complete Garbage"

If we get blown out by a garbage team, that makes us the lower than garbage... How about the "garbage water" soaked tissue stuck at the bottom of the garbage can. YUCK!

VF21 said:
I don't know off-hand if he's the same troll or not. He's a racist and the life-expectancy of racist posters on this board is mercifully short. He can find somewhere else to spew his hatred.
Quite perplexing... This was the first racist post I've read on Kingsfans.

sheesh, it's only one game. not the deciding game of the nba finals lol
give the time to gel. if this happens 3/4 into the season there is alot to be concerned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.