There is no topic

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
https://apnews.com/article/oddities-japan-animals-monkeys-97f8e316daa48d6f5a6fb43632d1353e

People in a southwestern Japanese city have come under attack from monkeys that are trying to snatch babies, biting and clawing at flesh, and sneaking into nursery schools.

The attacks — on 58 people since July 8 — are getting so bad Yamaguchi city hall hired a special unit to hunt the animals with tranquilizer guns.

The monkeys aren’t interested in food, so traps haven’t worked. They have targeted mostly children and the elderly.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Ordinarily, I just use sea salt, but I was out, so I ended up using the kosher salt that I usually reserve for roasting/baking potatoes and seasoning meat for grilling.

Ordinarily, I just use sea salt, but I was out, so I ended up using the kosher salt that I usually reserve for roasting/baking potatoes and seasoning meat for grilling.
sea salt has a high sodium content so it doesn't require much sprinkle to get the desired taste in the same sense as Himalayan Pink Salt does. Standard Iodized table salt you need to add a bit more for better results.

Isn’t this essentially what kicks off 28 Days Later? Hyper aggressive monkeys?

At this point I’m ready for the zombie apocalypse, but would prefer if they wait till after next season.
Not sure what part of town you live in but there already is a Zombie Apocalypse among us, the hundreds of junkies and pan handlers have never been bigger since living in the desert.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Seeing Sum41 and Simple Plan tomorrow night at Ace of Spades. Cannot wait!
Such a fun show. So many thirty-somethings, so many with their kids now, losing their teenage selves pop-punk moving minds!

And the opener who I never heard of, Magnolia Park, was freakin’ awesome and going into my music rotation right now!

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Rather than wallow in what a sad anniversary this is for KingsFans.com, I'd like to take this time to shout out my parents, on the occasion of their fortieth wedding anniversary! Mom and dad met in 1980, at Glenview Naval Air Station, when I was five and my sister was not yet four, and were married two years later. They've both gotten weirder as they've gotten older (as tends to happen), but they're weird in ways that complement each other perfectly.

I also wanted to send a special shout out to my dad who, at the age of forty, and having already raised a daughter, agreed to raise another man's seeds, as if we were his own. Thanks, dad, for being my dad when my biological father didn't want the job, and thanks for making my mother smile for the last forty years.

Love you guys!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Another concert!

This time Silverstein. Feels like I saw them recently … then I checked my IG. It’s been 4 years since the last time.

Where does time go, fam?

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Apropos of nothing, you know you've been around a long ****ing time when there have been people posting on this board for a decade, and you can vividly remember people who left the board before they ever even got here; there are people who have been here for 9+ years, who probably don't even know that we used to have a chat room.