The Wrestling Thread~

It's common in small groups, and in large groups, too. Take football fans, for example. Often some fans hate other fans. Liverpool fans are hated more than others :D
I loosely support Liverpool but not enough to pay attention, sure seems like a big part of what made my decision was how annoying I found City and United fans and there being some crossover support with other clubs I follow (St. Pauli primarily).

SLAB

Hall of Famer
There’s a press conference in Vegas tomorrow apparently.
For Crown Jewel

And honestly… it’s stupid as hell but I’d much rather this than absolutely nuking a guy like Drew McIntyre again. I’d hate it if they just pivoted to someone who matters (like Lashley) to get fed to the bloodline next.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
There’s a press conference in Vegas tomorrow apparently.
For Crown Jewel

And honestly… it’s stupid as hell but I’d much rather this than absolutely nuking a guy like Drew McIntyre again. I’d hate it if they just pivoted to someone who matters (like Lashley) to get fed to the bloodline next.
I’d rather him beat up on stunt hires like Logan Paul than actual main roster guys while he’s in a holding pattern for the inevitable Rock match to close out Wrestlemania in half a year.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’d rather him beat up on stunt hires like Logan Paul than actual main roster guys while he’s in a holding pattern for the inevitable Rock match to close out Wrestlemania in half a year.
Ya, 100% agree. Also give him Braun. Just selfishly feed him people that I don’t care at all about.

It’s going to be cool to see Rock’s final (?) match live and in-person (I’ve already got tickets) but I’m so sick of the entire bloodline extended family. It’s going to be so refreshing when they step back even a little.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
It’s going to be cool to see Rock’s final (?) match live and in-person (I’ve already got tickets) but I’m so sick of the entire bloodline extended family.
It sucks because WWE is never even going to bring in the funnest member of the family to watch because he has a criminal record (Jacob Fatu). (Full disclosure, I went to high school with the dude/his brothers so I may be biased).

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It sucks because WWE is never even going to bring in the funnest member of the family to watch because he has a criminal record (Jacob Fatu). (Full disclosure, I went to high school with the dude/his brothers so I may be biased).
Doesn’t stop them from pushing the ever loving christ out of Jimmy and Jey despite their love of drinking and driving. (Jimmy has 3, Jey has 1)

SLAB

Hall of Famer
TJ really wants me to take him to Mania but I just don't know if I would enjoy it from crappy seats.
Does SoFi have a crazy giant hanging TV board? I’m guessing the action will be played on that.

I spent a bit more money on night 1 tickets to get a little closer, so I’m about halfway down. Night 2 is in the nosebleeds of nosebleeds.

TJ really wants me to take him to Mania but I just don't know if I would enjoy it from crappy seats.
This is my issue as well...I would probably only be able to afford crappy seats. And I am not convinced that I will enjoy the show as much if my primary source of entertainment ends up being one of many (or a few) monitors/screens that are placed around the stadium/venue.

Does SoFi have a crazy giant hanging TV board? I’m guessing the action will be played on that.

I spent a bit more money on night 1 tickets to get a little closer, so I’m about halfway down. Night 2 is in the nosebleeds of nosebleeds.
I think SoFi only has the LED ribbon that hangs above the "field"...

1663367048403.png

And I wouldn't want to spend money just to be able to tell my friends and family that I attended WrestleMania and had to watch the entire event by looking up at that LED ribbon.

That's the thing I don't want to pay that money to watch it on a crappy TV from a mile away when I can watch it on my rad TV from 10 feet away. I dunno, maybe when he's of drinking age or 18 I could deal with this. Not a 14 year old.

I loosely support Liverpool but not enough to pay attention, sure seems like a big part of what made my decision was how annoying I found City and United fans and there being some crossover support with other clubs I follow (St. Pauli primarily).
I've been watching this circus for years. I don't mind Liverpool fans, I just like watching it from the sidelines. You can find a flaw in all fans if you look hard ;)

I kinda wish that the WWE throw us all a slight curve ball, and not have it be Bray, but rather someone else not currently in the conversation of "rumored names tied to the White Rabbit promos".

But...

If Bray, I won't complain.
Ok here's a few ideas:
Fake Bray, played by Kane.

Erick Rowan

hmmm, no, they've put out enough teasers and easter eggs it HAS to be Bray.