The 'treadmill' debate... again... (split from the Bucks [Game] thread)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I feel like a lot of his "injuries" in years past were just minor but they sat him to embrace the tank
I mean, there was one year where he caught COVID and missed like the last two months of the season. Really nothing about his career has screamed injury prone more than any other lead guard’s has.

Come on now.. I love Hali, and I would rather have him than Fox because of Fox's recent injuries in the past few years. BUT, I am not going to disparage this team as some middle of the road playoff tune-up team for other teams that have a chance to win it all. We are basically a new'ish team and a lot of our guys haven't had enough time together to even come close to guessing their potential. Remember with Webber, Divac, Peja we went through a 27-23 team that was #7 I think and we were out in the first round, then a 8th seed where we were out in the first round, then in the 3rd year we finally won a playoff series.

With that team we had JWILL, Tariq Abdul-Wahad, Williamson, Weber, Divac, which changed to JWILL, Anderson, Peja, Weber, Divac, which chanced to Bibby, Christie, Peja, Weber and Divac when we won our first series. This team might need some tweaking. I think Barnes could be replaced by a guy like Bojan Bogdanovich and we could keep Monk as 6th man. Possibly find replacement for Keegan if he doesn't work out. Trade deadline will be important this year. We are a good team, but we can be better!
Really, come on .... you are not Kings fan, you are Hali fan - it is so clear, that you can not deny....

Fox is a clutch player, which can score when the game is tight - Hali can not do that.
Bojan Bogdanovic is a scorrer, not defender - we need wings who can play on defence.
Keegan - why the f*ck would you need to replace, what is working? Also, rookie is a rookie and some downs are expected...
About getting better - we are quite good and team has good chemistry and to be consistent you need core players to play few seasons together.
If to trade some1, then maybe Queta, Richaun Holmes, Dellavedova - which will not affect team significantly.

Last edited: