[Game] The Three Amigos Versus the Kings 12/11/10 Game Thread

gunks

Hall of Famer
Alright, we can still get the W..

All we need to do is shut down Wade, LeBron, and Bosh. Keep the Heat off the boards, and go on a run or two against their league leading defense. :p

Horrible effort. Kings shot 37% (33-90) and missed 10 free throws. I really expected the Kings to compete for most of the game. Maybe the guys were star-struck tonight.

Lebron...

And when his a** gets dispatched by a superior team he won't even shake hands....
Can you imagine him when he actually wins a ring or two? I am glad there is no chance for the Heat team to get by Cs and Fakers in succesion which will be required to win a ring this year...

Lebron...

And when his a** gets dispatched by a superior team he won't even shake hands....
Can you imagine him when he actually wins a ring or two? I am glad there is no chance for the Heat team to get by Cs and Fakers in succesion which will be required to win a ring this year...
Yeah, I was sitting pretty close to the court at the game, and I have to say I loved Lebron while on the Cavs. His outstanding play, playmaking ability, and namely leadership was incredible to watch; the way the teammates followed his lead and energy. After watching some Heat games this year, and last night, he has dawned a pee-poor entitled attitude....a "me against the world attitude" (and rightfully so), but its definitely made the guy less likable. Until they get better players than Arroyo, Chalmers, Anthony and Dampier around them, I don't see them doing a lot of damage. Mike Miller will help, but not in a 7 game playoff series