[Game] The Three Amigos Versus the Kings 12/11/10 Game Thread

gunks

Hall of Famer
Re: Walkton's quote. Nice! I was always a fan of his (one of the few).

I'm stuck listening to homerific Miami announcers. Irritating.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I noticed that too. Cisco is playing like crap.

Not that its entirely his fault Heat have scored 15 straight. Wade beasting + Heat's league leading D = Trouble.

Also...The refs REALLY hate Cuz.
He's not responsible for the score, but he's still taking the same horrible shots he did as a rookie. No excuse for that.

gunks

Hall of Famer
He's not responsible for the score, but he's still taking the same horrible shots he did as a rookie. No excuse for that.
I was just musing, but my post does look like I was inferring that you were blaming Cisco. My bad!

But yeah, we might have the lowest BBIQ team in the league. Dally, Cisco, JT, Reke...Yikes. Hopefully our youngsters get a bit headier as they gain experience.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I was just musing, but my post does look like I was inferring that you were blaming Cisco. My bad!

But yeah, we might have the lowest BBIQ team in the league. Dally, Cisco, JT, Reke...Yikes. Hopefully our youngsters get a bit headier as they gain experience.
With how little veteran leadership we have, every vet is pretty important for the young guys on this team, yet for the most part they've been just as inconsistent as everyone else. And Cisco has just completely fallen off.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Reke is going to have the lowest FG% in the league by the allstar break. :(

@ Rainmaker: Yeah for real, but we dont have any high BBIQ vets. Maybe Beno. But Dally and Cisco both have the reputation of being horribly mistake prone.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
So two of our vets, Cisco and Landry, come off the bench to combine for 2 pts on 1-6 shooting, 0 rebs, 0 asts, and 0 steals. Disappointing to say the least. And Landry is clearly playing one side of the ball. Invisible on defense.

I like what we have done with Walton this season. Good dose of him. 2 Quarters a few times a year is perfect. I like what he had to say about Cousins ( more like what he said TO Cousins).

He can say some crazy things, but I KNOW he loves basketball, and sometimes that is enough.

Wow.

Did you see how bad our body language got when Donte saved the ball to Big Z, then Arroyo hit the jumper? Watch how our guys reacted to that. Very upsetting. This team sometimes ... we just give up and think its the end of the world too easily.

That is what i can't understand about our coach.
he let the same players go to 20-4 with out thinking of changing the players.
PW suck.

Last edited: