The season is over

I should go write some powerball number cause in the prediction that rad I predicted a thread like this would pop up.

Anyway we were gonna start bad but by the end of November if DMC is back soon we will be 9-10. And in position for the 8seed the good thing is NO will be bad for the whole month with Evans hurt.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I should go write some powerball number cause in the prediction that rad I predicted a thread like this would pop up.

Anyway we were gonna start bad but by the end of November if DMC is back soon we will be 9-10. And in position for the 8seed the good thing is NO will be bad for the whole month with Evans hurt.
You might want to look up the definition of gallows humor.

haha. Its certainly not over. I just hope we are decisive in what we do. The worst thing would be to float about, directionless, wasting time. We have wasted enough time. Time is everything. Its supposed to be winning time. Thats what everything was going to be measured on this season. Winning. Our team and squad is dam well capable of winning IMO. There is enough talent there. Questions have to be asked and answered

ok but can we admit that the Kings are a below average team without Cousins? I mean sure any team would play poorly without their allstar, but they really have looked bad the last 2 games.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I still have a glimmer of hope that we'll all be making bashful references to this brief period of pessimism in a couple weeks when we're above .500.

Chemistry will build, and Cuz will come back to save the day.

Hopefully

Last edited:

Glenn

Hall of Famer
This is a disgusting, ill thought out thread title. If it's a joke, I don't appreciate it at all. We have been lectured in the past that the "any questions" type of threads are not meant to be responded to. I'll go back in my hole.

Last edited:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
ok but can we admit that the Kings are a below average team without Cousins? I mean sure any team would play poorly without their allstar, but they really have looked bad the last 2 games.
I think it would be safe to imply that the Kings without Cousins, would be in the conversation of top 3 worst teams in the league, hands down bar none.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Yes, a few question: is it legal under NBA rules for a representative of the Kings to just go to center court at the start of the game and raise a white flag? Maybe just throw in a ceremonial towel? Or perhaps just lock the doors on the arena and when the other team knocks to come in just close the curtains and hide under the bleachers until they go away?

If this season backfires, Vlade will be the worst GM in basketball.

I'm seriously thinking that the Sixers might be able to compete next year with maybe a healthy Embiid and Saric.

Pick swaps were terrible to give up.

Then our future 1st round pick that isn't protected.

Right now, it's looking like a freaking terrible trade for the future.

K

KingMilz

I'm seriously thinking that the Sixers might be able to compete next year with maybe a healthy Embiid and Saric.

Seems like every single trade/draft pick in the last 3-4 years (not Wiillie) has completely backfired on the Kings

Just stop anyone who thinks that was a horrible trade needs to look themselves in the mirror.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

Even if the Kings were to get another lottery pick, they would most likely just whiff the pick and the player would be a bust. The Kings have been terrible drafting the last couple of years.

Just stop anyone who thinks that was a horrible trade needs to look themselves in the mirror.
If things don't pan out, how wouldn't it be a terrible trade? We could've had Kofus and Belinelli without it. We don't need Rondo..

Even if the Kings were to get another lottery pick, they would most likely just whiff the pick and the player would be a bust. The Kings have been terrible drafting the last couple of years.
It's still up to debate on whether or not WCS was the best pick at 6.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Ahhhh, I think WCS is going to be just fine. And, so far this year, Stauskas is playing well for Philly. He started the last two games and is averaging 14.5 points for those games. At worse, he's playing better than McLemore.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
If things don't pan out, how wouldn't it be a terrible trade? We could've had Kofus and Belinelli without it. We don't need Rondo..

I don't think Willie was a bad pick for this teams needs. I wanted Willie for two seasons. I wasn't referring to Cauley Stein. More like Ben, Robinson, Jimmer, JT.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Ahhhh, I think WCS is going to be just fine. And, so far this year, Stauskas is playing well for Philly. He started the last two games and is averaging 14.5 points for those games. At worse, he's playing better than McLemore.
That's not really saying much. Anyone is playing better than McLemore. By the way, I wasn't clowning on the Trill pick. I vouched for Trill for two seasons and he was what the team needed the most for a long time. He fell and I was elated he fell. I am talking more about the Ben, Jimmer, T-Rob picks...

bajaden

Hall of Famer

The question is whether he was the best pick for us, not whether some other player is putting up better stats than him who was picked after him. Where would we be right now with Cousins out if we had picked a PG instead?