The ONLY Trade Peja for Artest thread (merged)

Heuge said:
He goes to the Vioson school of journalism.
Hey now, leave Voisin alone. She is far off in a distant galaxy right now with alien probes stuck in her head. The aliens are baffled as to how she has obtained "artificial intelligence" ;) Why do you think her name is 'Ailene'? Meanwhile someone here on earth has taken her place.

Last edited:
fancy to see this thread here still.

it's like that song " the show must go on".
except it's " the thread must go on".

seems to me peja is getting his groove back. if he's happy i'm happy.

I'd like to know as well...I would've thought that would receive a little bit more attention, especially on this board, yet Marc Stein's column is the first I'd seen it.

http://slamonline.com/magazine/features/Artest82/

found this interesting 'interview with artest' article from slamonline (sorry if it's a double post). notice the title has a reference to 'beautiful mind' (hint: it's also the title of the movie about a schizophrenic mathematician) :D

it talks about his rap album, peja trade rumor and how he feels about it, etc, etc. i found his comment on why he wasn't invited to the last olympic pretty funny.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It appears we can quit circulating the milk cartons with the pictures of Pedja's missing shot on them. At this point, I don't think there's much reason to speculate about trading Pedja... for anyone less than Dirk or AK-47.

:D