The ONE AND ONLY Luka Doncic discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Kings, without Bagley, are a better team than the mavs without luka. Plug in doncic and the kings would have a better record than the mavs now . No doubt about it. Imagine the state of this kings fan base if doncic was doing what he’s doing now here in sac. Omg.......

Vlade has completely ruined this franchise for the next decade and a half. You suck vlade. IMO, Whatever you did for this franchise in your playing days has been cancelled out tenfold by you passing up on doncic. That’s how egregious this decision was.

Do us a favor and fire yourself like you said you would.
I actually am beginning to agree. Vlade's draft track record is actually pretty bad. Fox was a no brainer, hard to mess that up with the 5th. IMO the trade down with Portland from 10 in that draft to 15 and 20 was a fiasco. JJ, I hated that pick, and an injured Giles when we worked Mitchell twice. Again, like Luka what did Vlade not see in Mitchell. I don't care how many guards we have the guy is a difference maker. WCS was Vlades fascination with centers, another useless pick but not as bad as the following year. Trading the 8th to the Suns for Bogdan and two 1st rounders and unloading Marco for another 1st could have been brilliant, but Vlade took Papa, Malachi, and Skal, while my pick Murray sat waiting.
I guess its unfair to judge Bagley as he has sat all year, but yes Marvin over Luka is looking like another huge misjudgement at the moment. I have little trust Vlade and crew can judge talent but not sure if his departure would be a positive.

When Luka can catch lobs and get dunk putbacks like Bagley I will be impressed all this other stuff like win's/IQ/skills is irrelevant. Also are his per 36's even close to DMC during his time in Sacramento?;)

Probably true. But you know Napear is going to zero on it for the rest of the game. Lol
I was unsure if that was hot take damage control, or just Grant pulling a Grant.

But he just KEPT harping on it, so it's definitely the former. Especially with that line about being a "great talent, but". Damage control.

Status
Not open for further replies.