The ONE AND ONLY Luka Doncic discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Luka took a setback three from half court with a bunch of time on the clock to try and tie the game but the Knicks suck so he'll get another chance to win it anyways.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Luka took a setback three from half court with a bunch of time on the clock to try and tie the game but the Knicks suck so he'll get another chance to win it anyways.

Update: He did not.

Luka's night reminded me of all the times where Boogie had to put up huge nights in order for us to not get blown out.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Luka and Zaps both had great nights but it always felt like the Knicks game to lose for some reason despite RJ Barrett playing like pure unadulterated garbage tonight. Luka also had an incredibly bad 40-ft 3 point attempt to tie the game despite still having most of the clock to work with and nearly had double-digit turnovers. He had another fantastic numbers night but still...

I now know what it feels like to be on the other side of the Boogie conversation.

Imagine thinking any big could more as valuable as a playmaker like that. Even if you thought he wouldn’t score in iso dudes pick and roll game is more valuable than anything a big can bring. Especially when you could just tell fox to take care of the scoring duties

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
would you blame him after that take
I almost forgot about that take.

I probably was too distracted by his take that Willie was going to get a $24 million a year contract and that we should be grateful to have him at that number.
Hilariously bad takes, bringing us together in these most trying times.
Ah, yes. Ganging up on folks you disagreed with to bully them and call them stupid. My FAVORITE part of KingsFans.com.

Grow up. Act like adults. Seriously.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
24/14/8 and another WIN.

This discussion is only going to snowball for years. Get bigger and bigger, and the Kings are going to be the butt of the joke. Because of course the Kings are going to be. It’s the Kings way.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'm gonna be 80 years old one day and still thinking about how we passed on Luka.
I’m getting way ahead of myself, but just imagine if he brings a title to Dallas. Something you can absolutely picture him doing by himself... and something, no matter how hard I squint, how hard I try to see it, cannot see Bagley doing.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I’m getting way ahead of myself, but just imagine if he brings a title to Dallas. Something you can absolutely picture him doing by himself... and something, no matter how hard I squint, how hard I try to see it, cannot see Bagley doing.
Once again, I have to ask, does Dallas have a new GM and coach in this situation because Carlislie has been a bad coach for a decade and Donnie Nelson has been a good GM for approximately one transaction out of one hundred.

Status
Not open for further replies.