The MVP16/Bballkingsrock thread...

if you want assists kirk is gonna get you plenty. there is not a real true PG on the team with NBA experience, and hinrich proved himself last year. bulls should also be better this year if they can cut down on injuries, so hinrich's stats will probably increase

M

MVP16

dude what did i say that was wrong, i said that kirk will get u more assists didnt i

I would take kirk over KvH any day, plus u need assists

M

MVP16

yo dude, if u want kirk so bad, just give him billups, its a risk but if u want him thats the way to do it!

What do u think? Should I do it? I think it will be a good trade since Chauncy has Ben, R.I.P, and prince. Kirk only has Curry and Gorden. But on the other hand Kirk wont give points and i already have Ben Gorden and Curry. That is bad since they willshare points and all the stats.

Ok, I traded my Marko jaric for the other guys Mehmet okur. This is my new and revised team:

S. Francis (Orl - PG)
SG R. Allen (Sea - SG)
G C. Billups (Det - PG)
SF D. Marshall (Tor - SF)
PF T. Duncan (SA - FC)
F Z. Randolph (Por - PF)
C J. Magloire (NO - C)
C E. Curry (Chi - C)
Util R. Jefferson (NJ - SF)
Util G. Wallace (Cha - SF)
BN B. Gordon (Chi - G)
BN K. Van Horn (Mil - SF)
BN M. Okur (Uta - FC)

Has it gotten better? What should i do to improve it? Was it a good trade?Any ideas, opinions, thoughts, about the team? If so just post 'em here. Thanks in advance.

M

MVP16

trade billups for kirk, and u will be all set,
u dont have a good chance of winning that league! (b/c u did a very poor job on the draft)

my prediction top 3, (but for #1 u will have to work your a** off) :D

M

MVP16

jaric, mahmut? Hm, jaric is a good player, but they put him on Pg position, so if he got to play his postion which is SG he would be mad good, as far as mahmut goes he is ok player over all trade is ok.

U would be better of by keepin jaric!!!

I'll answer. Okur for Jaric in real life is a winner for the team getting Okur, but Sloan likes his big men under the basket, not dancing around the 3 point line, so it's hard for me to see him having a good year in Utah. Now Jaric didn't play that great under Dunleavy, and I have a hard time seeing him turn it around. But both these guys are bench guys, so it matters little who "got the better end" Jaric is better if you need a G, Okur is better if you need a F.

M

MVP16

if u think about it, (i read some interesting stuff) jaric will have better numbers this year than he did in the past for number of reasons.

1st) no Q rich, = more playin time
2nd) will play both 1 and 2
3rd) less pressure on him from the bench = more freadom for him since he wouldnt have to worry about his starting job.

Ocur on the other hand is O.K, as Jsin said i dont know how it is going to work out in utah, Just look what happend to Ostertag.

MVP16 said:
if u think about it, (i read some interesting stuff) jaric will have better numbers this year than he did in the past for number of reasons.

1st) no Q rich, = more playin time
2nd) will play both 1 and 2
3rd) less pressure on him from the bench = more freadom for him since he wouldnt have to worry about his starting job.

Ocur on the other hand is O.K, as Jsin said i dont know how it is going to work out in utah, Just look what happend to Ostertag.
1) Kittles was brought in to replace Q-Rich, he will get the same if not more playing time than Q did.
2) Jaric has been playing both for some time now
3) Less pressure... uh, how? He's in the same position he was last year.

Grobar said:
kittles is not as good as q rich, so i doubt he will equal his output. might mean more shots for jaric
Kittles is better than Q, but then again, why does that matter, he's competing for shots against Jaric... and he's certainly better than Jaric.

Grobar said:
kittles is better then Q? i dunno about that.
yes, this is fantasy NBA.

Q has been shooting under 39% for the past couple years while Kittles shot around 46%. Kittles is also a better FT shooter, gets more steals, and turns the ball over a lot less than Q.