The Closed Cojo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not. CoNo is going to continue to get his whenever he dribbles into triple coverage and throws up fadeaway garbage, or dribbles the ball off his foot, or doesn’t defend anyone at all, or throws up bricked wide open threes or etc etc etc
You keep fighting the good fight. I don’t like the guy either, but your schtick is tired. You are like CoJo- you got one move and it isn’t a good one.

You keep fighting the good fight. I don’t like the guy either, but your schtick is tired. You are like CoJo- you got one move and it isn’t a good one.
I'll defend Slab. He didn't seem to like MBIII but was willing to give credit when he saw improvement. So he's not the stuck in the mud one post wonder you imply.

On Cojo. I can't say anything new. I imagine he provides a decent locker room presence and seems to care about winning. His on court contribution is of less value.

I like our squad. I have a bad feeling we may not win the championship this season, though I never am without hope.;)

However, I do believe we are walking the right path finally. As a long time Kings fan it pains me to to say the following because it seems so cliché.The difference is I believe it this time.

Next season we will be in the mix of top 4 in the western conference. Not just make the playoffs.

The playoffs we make this season.

Back to my cave.

Edit: I realized i mentioned nothing of cojo. He will not be here in the long run. There, I said it.

I'll defend Slab. He didn't seem to like MBIII but was willing to give credit when he saw improvement. So he's not the stuck in the mud one post wonder you imply.

On Cojo. I can't say anything new. I imagine he provides a decent locker room presence and seems to care about winning. His on court contribution is of less value.
I don’t disagree with the take. I just don’t need it 50 times in every game thread. Literally every bad play or every time he enters the game it is “He sucks.” We get it. We all get it. You have made your point over and over and over and over and over. No one is disagreeing.

That’s my point.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I don’t disagree with the take. I just don’t need it 50 times in every game thread. Literally every bad play or every time he enters the game it is “He sucks.” We get it. We all get it. You have made your point over and over and over and over and over. No one is disagreeing.

That’s my point.
And I’m the only one that does it too.

And I’m the only one that does it too.
I don’t recall ever singling you out. I just made a general post. You responded to it, so I responded to you. There are lots of people saying it. That’s what makes it more annoying. 5 guys posting CoJo sucks every time there is a bad play is annoying. All I ever said was that now that you all have a dedicated thread for bashing him (and a second thread to bash him and upgrade him) then maybe you ALL wouldn’t feel the need to derail every other thread with it.

I like our squad. I have a bad feeling we may not win the championship this season, though I never am without hope.;)

However, I do believe we are walking the right path finally. As a long time Kings fan it pains me to to say the following because it seems so cliché.The difference is I believe it this time.

Next
season we will be in the mix of top 4 in the western conference. Not just make the playoffs.

The playoffs we make this season.

Back to my cave.

Edit: I realized i mentioned nothing of cojo. He will not be here in the long run. There, I said it.
Wow Ya really think so? :oops:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I lurk here every day and finally singed in again to make this post.

Can we update the title of this thread? Hate is such a strong word. We shouldn't hate any players... it sounds so personal. I cringe every time I see it. Maybe it's just me.
In fact, we probably shouldn't have any threads dedicated to the *dislike* of any players on the team, anyway. Sure, he has been playing poorly and is getting what appears to be unwarranted minutes over players we would rather see. But he gets plenty of abuse in the game threads as it is. This thread should have been cleaned up when it was started and it's on me that I let it run for a while. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.