Thank You Kings.

I just like to thank the Kings and If you have any thing negative to say, just stay out of this thread please. Thank you for the effort. Thank for not giving up. Thank you for a good game.

Last edited:
I am so pround of everyone! We proved to a lot of people that we're not push overs and we're never gonna give up! Thanks for never letting me down...ever! Go Kings!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I found the old excitement I didn't think I'd be feeling during this playoff series. They may not have won the first game, but they did pretty well for playing so poorly. I expect the Sonics to have a very hard time on Tuesday.

Thanks, Kings.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Played the Sonics tough when we obviously were not even close to being on top of our game.

That definatly says something, and I'm optomistic for the rest of the Series.

Kings in six, is still my prediction.

We had every reason to give up when Seattle went up 21 with 8:30 left in the 3rd. Even though Mike could not shoot he played good D for him. All the other guys tried 110% even though the man they rely on was having the worst game of the year. You gotta love the effort. How about Brad? How about Peja? Way to give us everything you've got. The BEST IS DEFINITELY YET COME! GO KINGS!

Thanks to Rick Adelman, who had the flexibility to change his lineup (Tag in particular) so that we could rally. Thanks for Cuttino Mobley for making me yell YESSSSS!!! outload when he hit the three to bring us within one point. Thanks to Greg Ostertag to his physical presense inside that helped our run. Thanks to all the Kings, whose second half performance brings me great hope for the rest of the series.

Thanks Kings!!! I LOVED the effort in the second half and the fact that you NEVER quit!! Don't remember when I have ever been so excited about a game we didn't win. I can't wait until Tuesday. I too, still say Kings in six. Way to go!!!

Am I the only one who came away from that game thinking we still have great chance to win this series? Bibby had a historically bad game, Adelman didn't quite get the matchups figured out until the 2nd half, and It still was a close game at the end. I'm really not all that depressed about this loss.

VF21 said:
I found the old excitement I didn't think I'd be feeling during this playoff series. They may not have won the first game, but they did pretty well for playing so poorly. I expect the Sonics to have a very hard time on Tuesday.

Thanks, ings.
I so have to agree VF...This is only one game and we have 6 more. Bibby had one of his worst games yet and we still had a chance to win. I am okay with that.

Great second half Kings. It would have been easy to give up and yet you didn't. You kept fighting. Kings fans are proud of the effort.

And I'd like to say to the oft-maligned Peja (not by me), thank you for doing everything you possibly could to get this win for the Kings. Your defense was very good, you grabbed rebounds when no one else was in the 1st half and your shooting was solid. Thank you.

PixelPusher said:
Am I the only one who came away from that game thinking we still have great chance to win this series? Bibby had a historically bad game, Adelman didn't quite get the matchups figured out until the 2nd half, and It still was a close game at the end. I'm really not all that depressed about this loss.
Nope, I felt that way too. I've been nervous about the playoffs, and after the loss last night I felt calmer. Obviously I'd prefer a W, but if we can come that close with Bibby going 1/16 ... well, the best is yet to come. Looking forward to Tuesday!

Thanks Kings for coming back so I didn't have to throw my tv out of the window. I was worried at the half time but as usual the roller coaster continues. Mike and Bobby will be ready Tues.