Thank you Eric

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I cannot thank you, Mr. Musselman, because you simply didn't do anything positive for the team I love. I will wish you good luck, however, in future endeavors.

:confused:

I come in here to say "you're welcome", thought it was rather nice that I got my own thread alongside Jeremy's, and all I see are a bunch of posts about some bleeping ex-power point toting unemployed guy.

Boo! :mad:
Brick, if I had known your name was Eric I would have opened & posted in this thread to thank you for all of your hard work! :) Since I thought it was for the "other" Eric, I wasn't going to bother.... (running over to the other thread to post my sincere thanks...)

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
Poor guy, I'm sure he's feeling pretty down with that $5 million free bucks.
Exactly, he just pulled a page out of the Larry Brown book. I bet the next contract is only for 2 years with the next coach, unless it's someone with a proven track record.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I don't have an issue with Muss having the terrible year...When your PF/C tandem has the combined athleticism of a dying sea-turtle there's really nothing you can do at the NBA level...No matter what your coaching style is.

However, there is nothing to thank him for...He only got us 18 bleeping ping-pong balls.

I just look forward to a new start.