Suns @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed Kevin Johnson is wired up on the Phoenix TV network for his take as and old Sun's player. They probably told him they might need him to suit up before this ones over.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Noticed Kevin Johnson is wired up on the Phoenix TV network for his take as and old Sun's player. They probably told him they might need him to suit up before this ones over.

As the new mayor-elect of Sacramento, I'm pretty sure the law indicates no sport for another city's team. :p Or, it should. :eek:

Back to the game. Amare on the bench for lots of minutes in foul trouble has to be the goal and fouling Shaq when he gets it down deep. Even bring in Shelden later to hack-a-Shaq if necessary.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Back to the game. Amare on the bench for lots of minutes in foul trouble has to be the goal and fouling Shaq when he gets it down deep. Even bring in Shelden later to hack-a-Shaq if necessary.

Absolutely on both counts. Shelden would be the perfect player to use for hack-a-Shaq. ;)

Miller has repeatedly shown he is incapable, unwilling, whimp's out when it comes to giving a hard foul. He has ZERO rebounds at the half as Kings outrbounded horribly (Mikki leads team w/4) Start Hawes in the second half as he's shown far more he first half energy than Miller. Get Shelden in to hack-a-Shaq if any Kings bigs starts to get in foul trouble against Amare or the Big Diesel. Hopefully, Beno goes off big time in the second half at least equal or topping his first half 10 pts. Salmons looks disinterested but that's just him. Kings lose unless Reggie gets them up in the locker room to inspire a bored Arco crowd into erupting.

Thompson has not impressed me in terms of playing in the post. He hasn't shown consistent scoring around the basket even when matched against smaller players and he also needs to learn to go up strong. dunk the ball damnit

Brad Miller is just lazy tonight. Shaq is old and slow, but he's going past Brad at will in the post with just simple footwork, no rebounding and he's not even close on mos of his mid-range set shots so he decides to TAKE A 3 POINTER.

Brad Miller is just lazy tonight. Shaq is old and slow, but he's going past Brad at will in the post with just simple footwork, no rebounding and he's not even close on mos of his mid-range set shots so he decides to TAKE A 3 POINTER.

I agree, seeing miller play this way tonite is frustrating

I'm so damn tired of the "VETS" on this team screwing everything up. Miller and Moore is the crappiest veteran presence you can get on he team. Miller is always in an emotional wreck. Moore can't set the standard with his lame defense and rebounding. They shouldn't be on the court! Our youth proved to be much better than those 2 already.

DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.