Suns @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D-Mass said:
I fail to understand why Kevin Martin has just fallen completely off the map.
i dunno why he all the sudden can make a shot....he only started for 20 or however many games..he should have known that he wasnt gonna start the rest of the season, maybe he is still hurt? but i dunno he is not taking shots a month ago he would have in a heart beat :confused:

I mentioned that that Kings would be ok if they had more than 20 assists and less than 15 turnovers ....right now they have 13 assists and 14 turnovers ..it doesn't look good.

W

West_Gunslinger16

Well this sucks. We are much like the Cavs. Mike Brown and Rick Adelman tends to remove their good players out of the game while carrying a very big lead. Mike Brown and Rick Adelman tends to put horrible players in the game - they don't give a damn even if they're going to lose the lead, THEY'RE STILL GOING TO LET THE STUPID PLAYERS PLAY INSIDE THE COURT!

West_Gunslinger16 said:
Well this sucks. We are much like the Cavs. Mike Brown and Rick Adelman tends to remove their good players out of the game while carrying a very big lead. Mike Brown and Rick Adelman tends to put horrible players in the game - they don't give a damn even if they're going to lose the lead, THEY'RE STILL GOING TO LET THE STUPID PLAYERS PLAY INSIDE THE COURT!
I thought the big complaint around here was Adelman's short rotations and not developing young players. Adelman can't win, no matter what he does.

I cannot believe that we are going to lose this stinking game!! What teh heck happened in that 3rd quarter? Hopefully, the lakers will lose and hopefully we can beat denver and the hornets. This is just not very good. not good at all. How did we fall apart???

K

Kamehameha

kennadog said:
Bonzi, Shareef and Kenny too. Their pulling down the %.
I don't know how you can group Shareef with Bonzi, Kenny and Artest. The latter three are in the 60% while Shareef is almost 80%. He had a few bad games FT shooting, but I fail to see how shooting 79% as a PF is a bad thing.

W

West_Gunslinger16

D-Mass said:
You really believe that?
Well, they're making me. If I see that player playing ineffectively I WOULD HAVE HIM REMOVED FROM THE COURT FROM THE MINUTE HE ENTERED THE GAME!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.