Spurs-Sonics round 2

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think they'd look a lot better - and garner more respect - if they don't have Danny Fortson or Jerome James on the roster.

;)

Hate to say it but they are pretty good. I mean they almost knock down Duncan and Co.

Manu has to be one of the hardest players in NBA. He takes so much abuse each and every night. Good job. I can't believe I just say that.... ^_^

I never had a problem with the Sonics until all that s*** they talkes against us and now I can't stand them. I fell asleep before the end of the game. Happy they lost. Jerome said BBQ at his house Sat. all the Kings will be there, including Bibby. PS Bring your own garbage bag, he ran out.

T

thesanityannex

VF21 said:
Actually, the one play most thought was flopping by Manu - the invisible shot to the mouth - actually turned out to be legitimate.

I cannot believe the punishment Ginobli has taken in this series. More and more I'm wishing I could see how he'd look in purple...

;)

dont tease me like that. manu in purple, i wish. peja and him need to sit down and have a chat.

My comments are as followed we put up a great fight in this series with our 2nd and 3rd top scorers out. We had the chance to win game 6 and force a game 7 but made some bad decisions late in the game. Things like this happen to teams with not alot of experience. Ray was guarded well and had only one great shooting game. That had alot to do with Rashard not there to take pressure off him. We had a great season and I'm proud of my team.

I will go into detail later for the state of the sonics in a new thread later for the off-season moves that will be needed.

T

thesanityannex

Ray Allen34 said:
I will go into detail later for the state of the sonics in a new thread later for the off-season moves that will be needed.
cant you do this on the sonics board???

Sonics are going to have an interesting off season. They have the possibility of going penthouse to outhouse depending on the moves they make or don't make and the owner isn't anxious to spend a lot of money. Daniels looks to be gone for sure and he was a very important piece of the Sonics success.

thesanityannex said:
cant you do this on the sonics board???
Last I checked, this is an NBA board. If you don't care don't bother replying to me in the future. This forum is for stuff related to the NBA, if you don't like It. Don't post in here. It's really that simple.