Some Simpsons Trivia for all you fans!

OK.. Just "quote" my post, and answer them below w/o looking at anyone else's answers (just to make it fun).. These questions are moderate to slightly difficult. All pretty much made up by me right now as I am posting although they could have been on other sites because I am sure someone has asked these questions somewhere sometime :D

1. What was the shop in most episodes that is next door to Moe's bar?

2. What was the quote on the Valentines Day card that Lisa gave to Ralph?

3. What was the name of Bart's lizards in the episode where he shot the bird with Nelson's BB-Gun? For extra credit how did the lizards get to Springfield, and what kind of lizards were they?

4. What happened to Bart when he and Milhouse when they drank an "experimental" squishy of pure syrup (season 5)? What happened to Milhouse?

5. How much did Bart sell his soul for? And to who? And what did he purchase with the money he received?

6. Which sister (Patty or Selma) is the lesbian?

7. What's Side Show Bob's brothers name?

8. Who was Milhouse's first kiss? (hint: Milhouse has two first kisses in the Simpsons)

9. What was Homer's Lobsters name? How did he end up killing him?

10. What's the name of Milhouse's dad's album? What happened to it?

1. What was the shop in most episodes that is next door to Moe's bar?

2. What was the quote on the Valentines Day card that Lisa gave to Ralph?

3. What was the name of Bart's lizards in the episode where he shot the bird with Nelson's BB-Gun? For extra credit how did the lizards get to Springfield, and what kind of lizards were they?

4. What happened to Bart when he and Milhouse when they drank an "experimental" squishy of pure syrup (season 5)? What happened to Milhouse?

5. How much did Bart sell his soul for? And to who? And what did he purchase with the money he received?

6. Which sister (Patty or Selma) is the lesbian?

7. What's Side Show Bob's brothers name?

8. Who was Milhouse's first kiss? (hint: Milhouse has two first kisses in the Simpsons)

9. What was Homer's Lobsters name? How did he end up killing him?

10. What's the name of Milhouse's dad's album? What happened to it?

1. King Toot's Music Store

2. I Choo-Choo-Choose You

3. Chirpy Boy and Bart, Jr. They're "Bolivian Tree Lizards" and arrive in a shipment of the Kwik-E-Mart's fresh donuts.

4. They went on a bender, Broadway style! And Milhouse, specifically, inhaled the straw (there were other possible answers here, including getting rub-on tattoos and getting covered in bubble gum, but I went with the most generic).

5. Bart sold his soul to Milhouse for $5.00, which he used to purchase a dinosaur sponge in the hopes it would grow to be giant and menace Lisa.

6. Patty is a lesbian, Selma is a multiple divorcee.

7. Sideshow Bob's brother is Cecil, and is voiced by David Hyde Pierce.

8. Milhouse claims to have been kissed for the first time by Homer, but in an earlier episode actually shares a first kiss with Samantha Stankey.

9. Homer's lobster was named Pinchy and he is accidentally killed when Homer gives him a bath that's a little too warm. Homer grieves by selfishly eating the giant lobster by himself, because Pinchy would have wanted it that way.

10. Kirk Van Houten's demo album is called "Can I Borrow a Feeling?" and is destroyed by his "special lady" as she's stealing his car.

My goodness I'm a nerd. :eek:

SLAB

Hall of Famer

3. Chirpy Boy and Bart, Jr. They're "Bolivian Tree Lizards" and arrive in a shipment of the Kwik-E-Mart's fresh donuts.

4. They went on a bender, Broadway style! And Milhouse, specifically, inhaled the straw (there were other possible answers here, including getting rub-on tattoos and getting covered in bubble gum, but I went with the most generic).

5. Bart sold his soul to Milhouse for $5.00, which he used to purchase a dinosaur sponge in the hopes it would grow to be giant and menace Lisa.

8. Milhouse claims to have been kissed for the first time by Homer, but in an earlier episode actually shares a first kiss with Samantha Stankey.

9. Homer's lobster was named Pinchy and he is accidentally killed when Homer gives him a bath that's a little too warm. Homer grieves by selfishly eating the giant lobster by himself, because Pinchy would have wanted it that way.

10. Kirk Van Houten's demo album is called "Can I Borrow a Feeling?" and is destroyed by his "special lady" as she's stealing his car.
Blah....I only knew 4 of them off the top of my head, and the second I read your answers I had "Ohhh yea!" moments.

I need to get away from the Family Guy and brush up on my Simpsons.

My goodness I'm a nerd. :eek:

I Choo-Choo Choose you to be my "Millionaire" Lifeline if a Simpsons question comes up.

The only one that might have been my fault for not being more specific... After the squishy bender Bart joined the junior campers, and Milhoiuse got a swear word shaved in the back of his head..

Milhouse: You're lucky. You only joined the Junior Campers. I got a dirty word shaved into the back of my head.

(Skinner walks by and stops when he sees the unseen "dirty word" in the back of Milhouse's head)

Principal Skinner: What is it with you kids and that word? (grabs Milhouse) I'm going to shave you bald, young man, until you learn that hair is not a right, it's a privilege!

If you pause and watch frame-by-frame, you can see that Maggie costs $847.63 in the checkout scene of the opening credits. However, on one of the special episodes that Troy McClure character narrates, he says the display on the register says "NRA4EVER".

I didn't know any of your answers, although I recalled the "Choo Choo..." one after it was answered. The Simpsons writers are so clever.

wow, can anyone post questions? then going off of one of gary's questions:

Q: in the episode with pinchy the lobster, what was the name of the video game that lisa gets hooked on playing, that caused her to not study for her test and resort to cheating?

wow, can anyone post questions? then going off of one of gary's questions:

Q: in the episode with pinchy the lobster, what was the name of the video game that lisa gets hooked on playing, that caused her to not study for her test and resort to cheating?
I can't beleive I don't remember this answer! I know it was based on the outback and there was a kangaroo. Something with Australia... I could be completely wrong though.