Seventh Woods

Seventh Woods - 14 year old prospect

Let me pre-face the insanity you're about to see by stating that this kid is 14 YEARS OLD! 14!!!

This kid is already a better athlete than probably 90% of PGs in the NBA, and if I'm exaggerrating, it's by 10% maximum. You're not going to believe a statement like that without proof, so just watch the video. I've seen every video of phenoms for years, but none are as impressive as this kid. I'm just finding it hard to believe that any human being can do this at 14 years old. He's a genetic freak, and I mean that in the best way possible. Even LeBron wasn't throwing it down like this at that age.

Here's another video which is longer, it has all the stuff from the last video but also some other highlights. It also doesn't have music, just crowd reactions - it's kind of cool to hear the shock from the crowd at some of the stuff he does.

At least if we still suck in 2017, we'll have a chance at this guy! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I saw some video of Woods some time ago, and he's certainly the talk of the scouts. His averages for this pass season were 14.6 PPG, 5.8 RPG, 3.3 APG, 4.5 Steals per game, and 1.4 Blocks per game. Which by the way. led his team in every catagory. He's currently 6'0" tall, but its highly possible that at his age, he'll grow at least a couple of inches, if not more. Certainly someone to keep your eye on.