Sell out streak in danger?

keflanag said:
Also, if these tickets are not sold, it does not count towards the sellout streak. These tickets have already been purchased by the NBA. If they don't have enough people to give them too, I believe they release them to be re-sold. However, if these don't sell, the NBA still foots the bill and the tickets are still sold.
I agree.

Last season, I checked a few hours before tipoff and notice there were still tickets available. I was a bit surprise and thought maybe the sellout streak may end. I turned the Kings radio on and Gary Georld said "...at a (number of streak) streak soldout crowd at Arco Arena.."

I hope I hear the same tonight!

6th said:
I think it would be great to have a Kings Ticket Forum or Thread. My only suggestion is that they can only be offered for face value or below. I don't think we should allow KingsFans.com members to take advantage of other KingsFans.com members. Actually, I think this may already be the policy.

BTW - I am still looking for tickets for the Nov 28th game (the only home game they have while I'm in Sacramento).
That would be good. I was going to buy some tickets from last year, didn't have the money at the time. Fast foward a couple of months, I ended up paying double the face value on Ebay. :eek: ...Was it worth it? Always :)