Seen Donte Greene and Omri Casspi at a bar last night.

Really cool guys, Casspi was taking pictures with anyone who asked until he left back for the vip area , really looked nervous though, im sure he didnt want anyone to catch him in a photo with a drink in his hand.

Donte was walking around with a huge smile on his face, me and my friends recognized him as he walked by us and told him he had a great game and that was a great block on Amare, he totally lite up and gave us sort of half hugs :D

Overall seem like really cool down to earth guys.

Last edited:
Casspi needs to retire as a King. He's my favorite in terms of actually showing some pride and dignity. Tyreke, as you probably already know, is our hope for getting back into relevance.

I want to meet Casspi. I'm sure he's a great person to be around. I'm well-aware that celebrities do have bad moments because they will get irritated with all the harassment from fans.

That's cool and all to see them at a club.

But anyone thinks it would be weird since I thought Donte has a kid and a GF?
Unless his GF is Jackie Christie how is this weird? He's not married. His GF may have been there too.

Last edited:
I have a question for the locals, which is not totally off-topic.
Did you see Udrich and Noc hang out together? They seem to be on the same wave. Thanks.

Last edited:
That's cool and all to see them at a club.

But anyone thinks it would be weird since I thought Donte has a kid and a GF?
He's also in his early twenties. People in relationships, with kids, still go out and have fun sometimes. Frankly the more Kings I seen in groups out for a night out, the better I like it. That's where people can really bond having fun experiences together.

He's also in his early twenties. People in relationships, with kids, still go out and have fun sometimes. Frankly the more Kings I seen in groups out for a night out, the better I like it. That's where people can really bond having fun experiences together.
Goin out to clubs/bars, getting in bar fights, singing and dancing to the best from Gloria Gaynor. THAT's how you bond.

piksi

Hall of Famer
shouldn't they be preparing for a game instead of gonig to bars ?

6 months vacation every year isn't enough to satisfy those needs ?

Really cool guys, Casspi was taking pictures with anyone who asked until he left back for the vip area , really looked nervous though, im sure he didnt want anyone to catch him in a photo with a drink in his hand.

Donte was walking around with a huge smile on his face, me and my friends recognized him as he walked by us and told him he had a great game and that was a great block on Amare, he totally lite up and gave us sort of half hugs :D

Overall seem like really cool down to earth guys.
Why didn't you take a picture?

Goin out to clubs/bars, getting in bar fights, singing and dancing to the best from Gloria Gaynor. THAT's how you bond.
Maybe if you're 40-50, but people aren't "singing and dancing to Gloria Gaynor. But these Days Donte is more likely to be dancing to David Guetta - Sexy ***** lol.