Sasha signed!!!

Very cool.. The Kings salary structure has some symmetry to it..

Its like there's tiers,

top 2 being Domas and De'Aaron of course

Barnes and Huerter both make very similar money now so they'd be next tier

then we have this glut of guys 8-10 mil range including Monk whos obviously showcasing for more next summer, now Lyles and Sasha in that range, and Keegan is also there as well.

Then there's gonna be Davion and Duarte making about 4 each

Then there's the 1-2 mil guys like Edwards, Currently Dozier, Colby Jones, n this price starts to get like "lets wait and see what happens at SL and who goes where".

We'll see where Queta falls on that if he's resigned.. But it all looks like it makes sense to me.. I think we're doing a good job distributing the money, we have a good progression of established contracts and windows of control... TBF though everything is gonna look great compared to having Richaun on the books.

Last edited:
I'd be quite interested to see how this lineup would fare off the bench

PG - Mitchell
SG - Monk
SF - Jones
PF - Vezenkov
C - Lyles

Thats a lot of 3pt firepower to surround Mitchell and Jones with, I think they might really be able to get some good ball-movement going.

With Vezenkov around we should be missing less wide open 3's, which is why I'm sure they wanted him badly.

We'll see how he does defensively, but at this price thats not gonna be too big of a deal.

Pretty sure we have the most left-handed rotation in the western conference now and would be the league if not for the Knicks who have 4.

Last edited:
I'd be quite interested to see how this lineup would fare off the bench

PG - Mitchell
SG - Monk
SF - Jones
PF - Vezenkov
C - Lyles

Thats quite a bit of 3pt firepower to surround Mitchell and Jones with, I think they might really be able to get some good ball-movement going.

With Vezenkov around we should be missing less wide open 3's, which is why I'm sure they wanted him badly.

We'll see how he does defensively, but at this price thats not gonna be too big of a deal.

Pretty sure we have the most left-handed rotation in the western conference now and would be the league if not for the Knicks who have 4.
Replace Jones with Kessler Edwards and I'll spring for lower bowl tickets for us both to see that game.

Replace Jones with Kessler Edwards and I'll spring for lower bowl tickets for us both to see that game.
The thing is Jones is excellent for the ball movment, Lyles and Sasha really move the ball well above average for a C /PF tandem, Monk can start the offense from a standstill very quickly, so I kinda want to see how good our passing would be, pretty sure we can really whip the ball around. I sorta believe these are the things/lineups we targeted Jones for, he represents 'a glue guy' of sorts, especially in lineups like that one, so thats why he's there.

The thing is Jones is excellent for the ball movment, Lyles and Sasha really move the ball well above average for a C /PF tandem, Monk can start the offense from a standstill very quickly, so I kinda want to see how good our passing would be, pretty sure we can really whip the ball around. I sorta believe these are the things/lineups we targeted Jones for, he represents 'a glue guy' of sorts, especially in lineups like that one, so thats why he's there.
I think Jones is going to be a really big part of this team.

Seems too good to just be riding the bench

We really really need this to be true btw our other options we'd use to fill that spot are evaporating up off the market...

I'm pissed the Suns got Keita Bates-Diop for 2 years 5 mil... He'd have been one of my very first options if Vezenkov didnt come over.. so like yeah... hope we get clarity on this situation soon..