SAR Officially a King!!!

brick i understand completely, but the point im trying to make is tht if we were goin after the evil zen master tht also trash talked the fans n players(just can really rem if he accually did but willing to bet he did trash talked them) to WIN games or to better our team, the same argument could b used for keon clarke thts all. U even said that u saw him as a major part of our team. yea i know u said "SAW" i still SEE him a a useful option for our championship dream thats if he willing to suck it up n play!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm gonna be totally blunt. Keon Clark is OUT of the picture. Any team that would take a chance on him now would be asking for NOTHING but trouble. You cannot compare Keon Clark's slide into living hell and ruination of his own life to Phil Jackson. It is simply ludicrous. It's one thing to have a differing opinion; to have so BLIND an opinion, however, is totally outside the realm of possibility. Keon Clark is finished, over, done...

N

Netguy115

my dad's favorite player as Keon, and we even named our cat after him...too bad he had to turn out into such a failure

remember the two times he beat Dallas with game winning dunks? ah, the good ol' days

They need another guy like that...hopefully they'll get one like him in an upcoming trade

Hate to rain on parade, but if Peja is a choker and Webber was the perennial looser SAR is the worst ever when it comes to crunch time performance. I have followed him since his Vancouver days and he had some good stats but if you want to win take him out comes fourth quarter.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If you don't mind, I think we'll wait until we actually see how he does for the Kings before we make our final decision about him. I hope that's okay with you.

:rolleyes: