Sacramento Kings

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
For this night - for these couple of hours only -

ANY QUESTIONS??

:p

This was heart-warming and fun, and as John Salmons just said, "The biggest win we've had in a couple of years."

Tonight is a night just to celebrate. Our team had heart, hustle, energy and effort and it all paid off big-time.

Spacing, spacing, spacing. What a thing of beauty! Cutters getting passes and finishing, wing players hitting the open jump shots, the Lakers defense consistently burned by any double team they attempt, and by the athletic dribble penetration of our guards (Salmons, Udrih, Brown, Jackson, ect.)

Best night ever!:D:D:D

I'm glad that all of their hard work finally turned into a win they so desperately needed. All these "coming-up short" losses can Clip away at the self-esteem of those players. This could have lead to a Thunderous depression, where the players may have felt that these losses could have Wolfed them down. But luckily, they prevailed, even if for one night.

Haha, whenever Donte shoots, I can almost hear him say to himself "buckets!" :)

Great game - I think as the announcers said, they match up very well with the Lakers. Hopefully the players can keep up the energetic and inspired play, and as equally important, Theus continues to do what he did tonight with the rotations, the mini-talks to players as they walk to the bench, etc.

For this night - for these couple of hours only -

ANY QUESTIONS??

:p

This was heart-warming and fun, and as John Salmons just said, "The biggest win we've had in a couple of years."

Tonight is a night just to celebrate. Our team had heart, hustle, energy and effort and it all paid off big-time.
I haven't been checking the website as much the past year or so (work and stuff) but I definatly remember saying this all the time! :D

Great game, and I do NOT have any questions!

a win finally. dont care if it came from the lakers or the bucks. counts as one win. thats part of the NBA. the talent is spread way too thin. you'll have really bad teams beating good teams on some nights. good job kings; not for beating the lakers, but for ending the losing streak!