[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Portland Trailblazers, 12/26/2023, 7:00pm PST/10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Brown obviously doesn’t think so Len hasn’t seen the floor.

Though this is trending towards a garbage time so we may see him
One thing about Brown is he doesn't usually bail on someone if they've been filling in. It even took Keon a minute for Davion to give way when he came back. Soon as things hit the crapper Brown will bail haha.

One thing about Brown is he doesn't usually bail on someone if they've been filling in. It even took Keon a minute for Davion to give way when he came back. Soon as things hit the crapper Brown will bail haha.
Well, Javale has been awful since the Denver game so it should’ve been an easy bail

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
You know, Mike Brown has to work with the roster he's got. At some point it's just on the players for not reacting from the weak side to contest in the paint and letting guys just go up over them and grab all the rebounds.

You know, Mike Brown has to work with the roster he's got. At some point it's just on the players for not reacting from the weak side to contest in the paint and letting guys just go up over them and grab all the rebounds.
Brown can only do so much.. it'll be up to monte to provide him with better players.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
This is real gut-check time. The Blazers play hard but they're a last place team. If the Kings are for real they'll find a way to turn this around. It's looking more and more like this years version of the Kings is the polar opposite of last year's squad mentally. No lead was safe against these guys last year. This year they just roll over and die. Very frustrating.

This is my least favorite loss of the year. End of the bench scrub goes off, scoot has been mostly trash decides to be good, our two stars have 70 points and we are going to lose by 15 or more? I’m in such a bad mood now haha
Oh well onto the next. Kings are due to lose to a bad team.. surprised it hasn't happened earlier. They've done a pretty good job in beating teams they are supposed to beat for the most part this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.