[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) @ Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 4, 2-1) 4/23/2023 12:30pm Pacific 3:30pm Eastern (ABC)

Draymond is back! Today, he will:

• Play a clean game

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Play a dirty game but get away with it

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Get a technical foul

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Get ejected on technical fouls

• Get a Flagrant 1 foul

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Get a Flagrant 2 foul (automatic ejection)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Remember when the refs started the year calling Poole for palming the ball and then he went on a public hissy fit and they stopped calling it?

Really need Malik to play with more control. Warriors get 2 quick baskets and chucking up a 3 when the offense isn’t set is a really bad possession
The Warriors are getting much better shots in the entire series. The Kings still got two wins out of it so it's not the end of the world but the Kings need to start getting less home runnish shots for sure.

I’m swear I won’t complain all game about the refs but if they correctly called 2 of those plays in the kings favor that warriors run doesn’t happen.
Special treatment or not, they are the defending champ and we should expect them to continuously make runs.

In other news, I'm surprised Kessler Edwards hasn't gotten a lot of opportunities, maybe they think he's still too much of a liability offensively?

Status
Not open for further replies.