Royal Court Dancers

Hey guys...

I am a reporter for the Capital Campus News, a journalism publication at Sacramento State. I am working on a feature about the Royal Court Dancers and was looking for some fan reaction to the dance team.

If anyone is interested in being used in the article, send me an email with your general thoughts about the dance team (What do you enjoy about them? How do they affect the atmosphere of the game? etc.)

My email is alan83@pacbell.net. Please include your full name and age.

Thanks!

I would be glad to help although I do not live in the Sac area so I do not get to watch the games and dont get to go to as many games as I would like. I dont really think they have an impact on the game. Im usually just focused on the game.

I think my "fan reaction" could be better guaged if you'd arrange a group mud wrestling match between me and them.

I'm available most weeknights.

Arco Arena said:
Well, they sure help giving me something to use my binoculars for
I do find it quite funny when the RCD come on and you can scan all the men in the crowd and there binoculars are glued to the court while their wife is eating a plate of Nachos :p

R

R1LOVER

They would look better in shorts instead of black pants, They need more practice to get in sync with each other. They need better music to dance to.... Shall I keep going??

I'm just being honest, actually one of them is a sister of a good friend of mine....

This thread can go so wrong so quick and I almost started it. Then I heard a little birdie in my ear (AKA VF) :) hahah J/K VF.... I think I made a comment about Pejas's wife or someone like that one of the first times I posted on here and VF slapped me down. That was a long..... time ago but I learned my lesson.

R

R1LOVER

Bricklayer said:
Um, don't they switch outfits about half a dozen times a game?
Yes they do, although 9 out of 10 they are wearing black pants and just change the tops.....

Just so I don't get in trouble with VF here, I'm not saying show more skin. I'm just saying change those damn black waitress pants......

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
BigWaxer said:
This thread can go so wrong so quick and I almost started it. Then I heard a little birdie in my ear (AKA VF) :) hahah J/K VF.... I think I made a comment about Pejas's wife or someone like that one of the first times I posted on here and VF slapped me down. That was a long..... time ago but I learned my lesson.
Nah...Peja's wife IS a hottie. :) You're fine as long as you don't post nude pictures of her. ;)

Just too bad she wears the pants in the family. :p