ROUND ONE - game dates and times (MERGED)

iheartBrad said:
Needless to say my butt will be stuck to the couch with the remote placed carefully next to me where I won't have to move to either side to get it...with plenty of snacks and a bottle of soda...

I LOVE THIS GAME!
You and me are on the same page!!!!:D

loopymitch said:
I hate my work schedule this time of year. VCR tapes are only so long sigh. At least I'll get to see the Kings which I haven't been able to do a whole lot this year.
This is why you need to get TIVO, trust me it is worth the money. I figure that if i start watching an hour and a half late I will catch up to live TV just before the Kings game.

I just got this from nba.com

SAT
1. TBD at Pistons 3:00ET ABC
2. Rockets at Mavericks 5:30 ET ESPN
3. TBD at Celtics 8.00 ET ESPN
4. Kings at Sonics 10:30 ET ESPN

SUN

1. TBD at Heat 3:00ET ABC
2. Wizards at Bulls 5:30ET TNT
3. Nuggets at Spurs 8:00 ET TNT
4. Grizzlies at Suns 10:30ET TNT

Chris Cobb said:
This is why you need to get TIVO, trust me it is worth the money. I figure that if i start watching an hour and a half late I will catch up to live TV just before the Kings game.

I don't know anything about TIVO but I'll check into it. Thanks.Aren't they expensive though? Back to topic, are all the games at 10.30 (EST)?

loopymitch said:
I don't know anything about TIVO but I'll check into it. Thanks.Aren't they expensive though? Back to topic, are all the games at 10.30 (EST)?
Back off topic... A lot of cable companies and the major satelllite companies provide TiVo services for only about $5 more per month. I know you're not in Sac, but there, Comcast just added a DVR option and I believe its $4.99.

If your cable/satellite company doesn't have it available you'll have to get it separately, which means you have to buy the box and pay closer to $10-$15 a month for the service. That's only worth it if you have the money, in my opinion.

Back to topic... I would guess most of them would be 10:30 EST, since Seattle and Sac are the two cities farthest west. The Sunday game might not be, and the weekday games might be a little bit earlier - like 7:00 or 6:30.

anyone have the full playoff schedule??

i'm gonna need to find out when and what time the 1st 4 kings games are gonna be on. i have to set my recorder since my mom planned a VERY TIMELY vacation! :(

i'm gonna bring my VHS recorder and tapes with me, too, just in case i mess up on the one recording at home. i'm leaving tomorrow so i'm gonna need the schedule ASAP.

thanks!

loopymitch said:
What are KSPN,RSN? That's what channels are listed for games 1 and 3. 2 and 4 on TNT, so I'll be watching them.
That's ESPN and RSN... RSN is a regional sports network I assume.

Great 4 of the 7 games are on a Tuesday or Sunday night, when I have class and work. NBA schedule makers hate me...

Guess I'll be calling in sick and skipping my white collar crime class :)