[Game] Rockets @ Kings - Friday, 11/6/15 - 7:30 PT, 10:30 ET

Looked like WCS had his ankle briefly go out on him. Anyone who has played basketball has had that happen. It stings for a bit but goes away. He maybe rolled it a bit more than what you'd like, but didn't look bad.

Yea, wasn't Ben's fault tonight. He played hard and contributed to the brief comebacks.
He was awful. Absolutely horrid on big offensive possessions

We've become accustomed to a ridiculously high rate of incredibly stupid, clumsy, careless errors during high pressure possessions. We're just numb to it as a fan base now. For some reason it seems to be in the culture. Other teams do NOT consistently make these mistakes, year after year.

It was not like this during the Webber/Divac days. It just wasn't. The types of errors we're seeing at crucial points... you literally just never saw that with that team. They may seem physical, but they're not, they're mental. Ben just dumping a pass off in traffic with absolutely NO chance of getting to his target, on such a crucial possession? Absolutely kills the momentum. Imagine ANY guard from that team doing that... you can't.

It's right to call this team horrid right now. IT'S HORRID.

We've become accustomed to a ridiculously high rate of incredibly stupid, clumsy, careless errors during high pressure possessions. We're just numb to it as a fan base now. For some reason it seems to be in the culture. Other teams do NOT consistently make these mistakes, year after year.

It was not like this during the Webber/Divac days. It just wasn't. The types of errors we're seeing at crucial points... you literally just never saw that with that team. They may seem physical, but they're not, they're mental. Ben just dumping a pass off in traffic with absolutely NO chance of getting to his target, on such a crucial possession? Absolutely kills the momentum. Imagine ANY guard from that team doing that... you can't.

And here we go.......

And here we go.......
No. Not here we go. Here we need to tell the truth. We need perspective as a fanbase. It's not only the sheer quantity or even quality of our turnovers and defensive lapses... it's especially the timing, that's the telling part. Those things expose a mental weakness that for some reason has really persisted in the last 5-7 years. I was hoping Karl's presence and the new vets and maybe some chemistry coming together would eradicate this type of thing, but it hasn't. I haven't been overly critical in recent years, mostly because I honestly knew we were crap and didn't really care about anything until FO stuff was resolved.Well, it is. And now I care. And now it matters. So now I'm speaking up. For the benefit of those who might listen I guess.

Last edited:
wow watching Houston is really annoying...chucking threes left right and center. Straight up rec yard basketball. On to the next one!
They are emblematic of the type of team and brand of basketball that I just absolutely can't stand. Nearly half their FG attempts (82) were from 3pt range (36).

And James Harden is one of the worst players to watch in the league. Gunner. Doesn't even try to play a lick of defense. Constantly initiates contact with defenders and flails wildly looking for foul calls.

If I wanted to watch free throws and long range shooting, I could simply watch the pre-game shootaround then go home and call it a night.

This is another reason I like Seth Curry. Values the ball, great decision making,...the opposite of clumsy and careless. Obviously a pure in game shooter, who doesn't fold when it's game time

I was at the game tonight as I have been through all of this early season nightmare. A few things that I have taken away from watching this team.

1-If Bellenelli can shoot the 3 consistently, like he's supposed to...he better start soon. He sure doesn't play defense.
2-We have NOBODY that can guard the 3 point line. NOBODY!
3-We don't get back on defense.
4-Rudy can NOT play the 4. Experiment has failed.
5-I do not have any faith in Ben Mclemore. He has a fragile psyche.
6- Willie Trill changes games...for the better.
7-Koufos is not a starter. Maybe a little better than JT...but not by much.
8- If the team doesn't implode by the end of this home stand we may have a chance.
9-We need to take care of the ball and do the basics in stead of trying to be flashy.
10- Not seeing any coaching improvements. Is Karl just milking his final days for a paycheck?
11-Seth Curry needs to play...a lot more.

I knew this would be a tough stretch, even with Big Cuz, but I had hoped we would be close to .500. Now with the Warriors and Spurs looming, I just don't know...

Disappointed that we lost since I thought we had a good chance to take this one with all of Houston's injuries. But James Harden is just too good. At least we saw our bench fought back and we discovered Seth Curry has some game. Anyone see WCS did a pretty good job guarding Harden a couple times on switch outs?
That's one thing I noticed at the game was WCS coming out and helping. Can't see all the rotations as well on TV, but I don't recall him on the perimeter before as much as I saw him tonight.

Watching him scrap was the highlight of the game for me.