[Game] Rockets @ Kings - Friday, 11/6/15 - 7:30 PT, 10:30 ET

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Call me an idiot optimist but even with Demarcus out I see this game as winable. Ruddy and Rondo need to put on their big boy pants and lead the rest of the guys to find their inner defender...

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Yep. I'm strongly considering rooting for the Warriors the rest of the way or at least until the Kings get their crap together. Very hard to watch. It's like men vs boys out there.
Rooting for the Warriors? Ouch. That's the easy way out. Being a Kings fan takes a lot of perseverance and mental ineptitude that's for sure. Sometimes I wonder why I root for this team so long but I guess I'm not all there so here I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rooting for the Warriors? Ouch. That's the easy way out. Being a Kings fan takes a lot of perseverance and mental ineptitude that's for sure. Sometimes I wonder why I root for this team so long but I guess I'm not all there so here I am.
Better than being depressed for the whole season watching the Kings lose games they're supposed to win or at least be competitive in.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Pat yourself on the back if you bet the under on the yearly collective Kings fan freakout happing ten games into the season.
They have every right...history tells us the season is a wash after about one month into the season, sometimes two. Until proven otherwise, all we can go by are facts and statistics. We can have all the opinions in the world, doesn't matter up to this point.

Trust me, it used to affect my mood as well a few seasons ago but after awhile I became so numb to losing that that is all I expect now so it's like another day at the office.
Haha. Numbness. I know the feeling or non-feeling depending on how you look at it. I really hope this team takes a good look in the mirror and fixes this and fast. These fans (including all of us) deserve better.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The fact of the matter is that with Ben McLemore making our players forget to play perimeter defense, the Kings will never ever win a game ever again ever. And that's a fact.

K

KingMilz

The thing that's going to hurt the most about this next game with Houston aside from Cousins not playing is Marcus Thornton will probably have one of those Derrick Williams vs Timberwolves games against us.

Starting out 1-4 and having a high probability of going 1-7 is legit cause for concern from the fan base when the team was only considered a fringe playoff contender from the onset. The standings are always so close and the first 10 games are just as important as the last 10 games.

At this point we have to hope the team gels and gets hot at some random point during the season.

Come on guys...
Stop with the droopy heads. Let's get the crowd fired up and run these ugly beard-led whoosies out of our gym.

We have plenty of talent to gut out wins. The desire and fight simply needs to be present. And most importantly, trust.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
You know what they say about torture? Eventually, everyone breaks.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Is James Harden still in his post-breaking up with Khloe Kardashian funk? If he is, he may only score 40 points tonight.

Plus I am going to Novato to see my two Granddaughters, will prob watch Warriors Game with my daughter (was Kings fan when she was at home) now she is Warriors fan with her husband
Man gonna be a tough game!