Republic FC reach the Hunt US Open Cup Finals!!!!

Great game. Great crowd. I was the edge of my seat for the last 40-45 minutes of game play and then the end. I could tell just one of the KC guys would brick. They looked more gassed than Republic. Maybe it’s the rope a dope. Republic plays defense all game and their opponents get tired from having possession all game.

The city of trees jersey they wore is actually pretty nice. I want one. Though the problem I always had with kits is that even the ones they sell to fans have the team sponsor front and center on it.

I guess you can do worse than UC Davis Health but I always found that to be a weird feature with retail soccer jerseys. They keep the sponsor on them lol

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
The city of trees jersey they wore is actually pretty nice. I want one. Though the problem I always had with kits is that even the ones they sell to fans have the team sponsor front and center on it.

I guess you can do worse than UC Davis Health but I always found that to be a weird feature with retail soccer jerseys. They keep the sponsor on them lol
those kit sponsors pay a ton of money for that!