The guy next to me on the train is

• sleeping

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • eating like a pig

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • not-so-indiscreetly reading a book for grown-ups

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
This is probably the best "measuring stick" game for us this season. Toronto is in that 2nd tier of teams (in the 8-12 range) and is the kind of competition we need to prove we're better than or at least equal to in order to make the playoffs. Massive test for Rondo trying to slow Lowry down after 3 consecutive 40+ minute games. The issue is, we can't really hide him tonight like we were able to with him on KCP as Derozan is just as dangerous.

As mentioned this is a measuring stick game, talent for talent we should win but lets see how Karl wants to approach this, trying to out small ball them will not end well.

James Ham ‏@James_Ham 5m5 minutes ago
Ben McLemore is starting tonight at the shooting guard spot for Sacramento.
I hope it works but it may too much too soon for him. Hopefully, he views it as a confidence builder. I also hope we see a few minutes where he and Marco are on the floor simultaneously. They certainly have some kind of on-court connection that is beautiful to watch.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'll say this right now and hope I have to eat my words later. I do NOT agree with starting Ben McLemore and I do not think he's going to be able to do what the Kings want/need him to do.

I'll say this right now and hope I have to eat my words later. I do NOT agree with starting Ben McLemore and I do not think he's going to be able to do what the Kings want/need him to do.
He's better off the bench imo. It helps his game much more. I think this says more about Anderson than Ben...