PSA: Real Madrid and Doncic take on Fenerbahce when this post is 1.5 hours old

One thing that will really help Doncic is an NBA strength/conditioning regimen. You can see he still has some baby fat, you almsot forget he's 19 years old. He has a huge frame to build on though, he can easily get to 230+ adding stength.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
So, Doncic didn't have his best game to end it all, with a few sloppy plays. But he still ended with 15/4/3/1 and has achieved all there is to achieve outside the NBA at only 19. Crazy year for him.
Doing what he's doing against grown men in the second highest professional league in the world AT JUST NINETEEN is what has me sells me on the kid.

He's so far away from the finished product he'll eventually be.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Luka didn't wow or dominate, but absolutely made his mark in a championship game against a team that game planned for him.

I really like his game. He's physical and aggressive, and always looking to pass.

I also agree with those saying that if this kid hits the weights, he's going to be an effing monster.

I won't be upset if we end up with Bagely (or even Ayton, if he drops), but Doncic remains my guy at 2. He's gonna be good.

One thing that will really help Doncic is an NBA strength/conditioning regimen. You can see he still has some baby fat, you almsot forget he's 19 years old. He has a huge frame to build on though, he can easily get to 230+ adding stength.
He’s already at 230 he’d probably get to 240 at 6’8 that’s a PF in this era. He’ll literally be able to play 4 positions soon