PSA: Real Madrid and Doncic take on Fenerbahce when this post is 1.5 hours old

Available to watch online. Championship game, Doncic vs. Bogdanovic's old team.

Don't know if this thread was needed but some people may not have been aware of it.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Doncic seems very pass first and rough and tumble! Maybe a little out of control, but he's trying to make something happen against a team that is obviously game planning for him in the championship game. Craftiness and passing on display.

Also, those European crowds are great! I might have to add seeing a Euroleague playoff game live to my bucket list!

Doncic's inability to beat defenders in iso is concerning. He just doesn't have the wiggle room. When he gets the defender up in the air, he's just not quick enough to counter by getting to the rim.

Doncic seems very pass first and rough and tumble! Maybe a little out of control, but he's trying to make something happen against a team that is obviously game planning for him in the championship game. Craftiness and passing on display.

Also, those European crowds are great! I might have to add seeing a Euroleague playoff game live to my bucket list!
Serbia, Greece, Turkey best crowds, but just don't wear opposite teams colour then you might get in trouble, just like me one time in Slovenia almost when I was working there haha

Doncic's inability to beat defenders in iso is concerning. He just doesn't have the wiggle room. When he gets the defender up in the air, he's just not quick enough to counter by getting to the rim.
You know I had to hate Doncic because he beat Latvia last year in QF of the Eurobasket, but I got to give him credit, he was pretty good in ISO situations against KP, who is very good at switching on d against guards, just look at that game and you will see why he is for me top pick in this draft.

You know I had to hate Doncic because he beat Latvia last year in QF of the Eurobasket, but I got to give him credit, he was pretty good in ISO situations against KP, who is very good at switching on d against guards, just look at that game and you will see why he is for me top pick in this draft.
I'm a big KP fan, but there's a big difference between being guarded by a SF and a big. Doncic would have the ultra advantage. Doncic struggles to beat his man 1 on 1 which might not be a big part of European basketball, but it will be in the NBA.

If we draft Doncic, I think we need to go after a big like Clint Capela who's elite and PnR and setting screens. Doncic thrives off of pick play