Prediction game is alive! Join in now (Thread is in Fantasy & Games) and predict the last games, to be crowned King of April

Home Season Openner!

And the game is back on.

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_MINI_ICON.jpg
Time to predict the results of Kings' game #1:
At G1C vs the Rockets, Wednesday 10/18, 7pm

List of all predictors last season: And to you, prediction virgins... :D It's never too late to start...
@bajaden, @Bricklayer, @Capt. Factorial, @carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chubbs, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @Hoovtrain, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @Merdiesel, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.
Predictions are accepted HERE till tip-off (in about 28 hours).

Just follow the link to the thread, and post the exact game result.

Thanks for running this again, Ron. It seems like a lot of work, and your efforts are appreciated.

If you don't mind humoring my curiosity, I would like to offer the following:

For every game this year please put me down with the same prediction: Kings 97 Opponents 106
I am not changing my prediction, no matter who we play against.
I am intrigued to find out how a static prediction fares, as we go through the season.

I am aware this may take the "fun" away from the game for some, but as a scrap metal I guess my perception of "fun" is somewhat different...

If you think this exercise may potentially compromise the game in any way or form, please disregard my proposal.

Thanks for running this again, Ron. It seems like a lot of work, and your efforts are appreciated.

If you don't mind humoring my curiosity, I would like to offer the following:

For every game this year please put me down with the same prediction: Kings 97 Opponents 106
I am not changing my prediction, no matter who we play against.
I am intrigued to find out how a static prediction fares, as we go through the season.

I am aware this may take the "fun" away from the game for some, but as a scrap metal I guess my perception of "fun" is somewhat different...

If you think this exercise may potentially compromise the game in any way or form, please disregard my proposal.
Hi, @R2D2 !

As a matter of fact, we have a rule about posting predictions for each and every game separately (and publicly),
so you cannot participate by posting your predictions in advance... :(

However...
I WILL do what you requested :) as a special side-experiment, because
I was planning to run such a "flatliner" test anyway, for my own curiosity! (Great minds?... :D)

* Please note that I will run the "static" entry separately, outside the "official" race
(i.e. - not counted in the lists of "official" participants and/or "official" ranking)

Still, I will update regularly as to how the "flatliner" is doing, compared to the bunch...

Last edited:
Leaderboard after the 1st game:

# KingsFan........................ ..Points…
1. @km23 ............................. 66
2. @Ron ................................ 62
3. @Telemachus ................. 60
4. @Capt. Factorial ............. 52
... @Russell Pimphustler ... 52
6 @LoungeLizard ............... 48
7. @New Era ........................ 46
8. @SLAB .............................. 44
9. @206Fan ........................... 42
10. @KingsFanSince85 ...... 12
11. @CVKingsfan ................ 11
.... @bubulina ....................... 11
.... @origkds ......................... 11
14 @OffTheWallJamal ...... 10
15. @El Paljasso .................... 9
16. @Tomcat .......................... 8
17. @King Baller ................... 4
18. @VF21 ............................... 1

P.S. @R2D2 - The "flatliner" prediction you suggested (A constant prediction of 97-106 against our Kings) came 4th, with 58 points.

Come join the competition HERE in the prediction thread.

As hard as it gets...
On the road, on the 2nd night of a B2B, at the heights of Denver...

Still - A fan has gotta do...

Time to predict the results of Kings' game #3:
On the road vs the Nuggets, Saturday 10/21, 6pm

I call you, prediction virgins... :D
It's never too late to start...
@bajaden, @Bricklayer, @Capt. Factorial, @carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chubbs, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @Hoovtrain, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @Merdiesel, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.
Predictions are accepted HERE till tip-off (in about 11 hours).

Game 5 -

We're hosting Boogie without his brow-bro!

S-e-c-o-n-d-s to tip-off!
A fan's got to do what a fan's got to do...
View attachment 6875

Time to predict the results of game #5:
At G2C vs the Pelicans,Thursday 10/26, 7:30pm

Predictors still MIA tonight:

And all of you, prediction virgins... :D
@bajaden, @Bricklayer, @carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chubbs, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @Hoovtrain, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @Merdiesel, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.
It's not too late to join...

Predictions are accepted
HERE till tip-off (in about 2 minutes).

Game 7 -

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_SMALL.jpg
Time to predict the results of game #7:
At G2C vs the Pelicans,Thursday 10/31, 4pm

Predictors still MIA tonight:

...and how about all of you, Newbies ? :cool:
@bajaden, @Bricklayer, @carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chubbs, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @Hoovtrain, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @Merdiesel, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.
Still a good time to join and even win the season!

Predictions are accepted
HERE till tip-off (in about 1 hour).

(Just follow the link to the prediction thread & post the exact game result)

Last edited:
Game 10 -

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_ICON.jpg
Time to predict the results of game #10:
At G1C vs. the Thunder, Tuesday 11/7, 7pm

Predictors who are still MIA tonight, so far:

...and as for the rest of you:
Care to give it a try?
10 games into the season - It's certainly not too late!

Predictions are accepted
HERE till tip-off (in about 5 hours).

Here's the season leaderboard to date: View attachment 6934

Last edited:
Game 12 -
We're in the MSG!

Time to predict the results of game @ the Knicks, Saturday 11/11, 5pm

Regular predictors who are still MIA tonight:

...and as for the rest of you:
Care to give it a try?

Predictions are accepted
HERE till tip-off (in about 6 2 hours).

Here's the season list of daily winners so far:
20171111_200002.png

And he's the leaderboard:
20171111_200748.png

Last edited:
Game 14 -

Merely 5 hours to tip-off,
and only 8 predictions made.
:eek:

We're still missing YOU,
@King Baller, @VF21, @SLAB, @km23, @KingsFanSince85, @OffTheWallJamal, @206Fan, @Russell Pimphustler, @origkds, @Tomcat, @Telemachus, @Tetsujin, @Spike, @lwc, @chief bromden, @alonshin, and @YoungBlood...

I_want_you_SAC_Kings_SMALL.jpg
Time to predict the results of game #14:
@ the Hawks, Wednesday 11/15, 4:30pm

...and as for you guys:
Why don't you give it a try?

Predictions are accepted only
HERE.

Here's November's leaderboard:

(There's a monthly ranking too! :D)
20171114_094404.png

And here's the list of KFs who got daily wins:

(Yeah, we announce a winner every game night! :cool:)

20171115_212509.png

Ahoy!
All of you, long-lost brothers & kin souls! Your company is sourly missed:

@YoungBlood - MIA since game 12, (only predicted once),
@alonshin - MIA since game 11,
@Tomcat - MIA since game 11,
@Spike - MIA since game 10,
@chief bromden - MIA since game 10,
@VF21 - is missed since game 7 (Departed officially & ceremonially).
@km23 - MIA since game 5,
@lwc - MIA since game 5,
@KingsFanSince85 - MIA since game 4,
@King Baller - MIA since game 3,
@OffTheWallJamal MIA since game 1,
And you, regular predictors!
Game is almost upon us! Don't miss out and don't be late predicting tonight's score:
Predictions are accepted only HERE.

Hi everyone!

Game 17: Tip-off in 1 hour at G1C!
The Nuggets are coing to (Sac)town!
Don't miss it!

14 regulars are yet to predict tonight:
@King Baller, @VF21, @SLAB, @km23, @KingsFanSince85, @bubulina, @OffTheWallJamal, @206Fan, @Tetsujin, @Spike, @lwc, @chief bromden, @alonshin, @YoungBlood.
(Well, to be fair - only half of you can be seriously called "regulars", but still...)

And the rest of you - why don't you give it a try?

Predictions are accepted only in the prediction thread, over THERE

(Just follow the link & post the exact game result)

Last chance...
Last seconds...
Tick tock...
Going... going... gone!

We're closed for bidding. :cool:

Last edited:
Hey there, prediction regulars, still missing tonight:
@LoungeLizard, @CVKingsfan, @Capt. Factorial, @BeerNerd916, @origkds, @Telemachus, @chief bromden, @eMBarkat10n, @YoungBlood
And hey there to you too, long-lost pals (who predicted this year):
@King Baller, @SLAB, @km23, @KingsFanSince85, @OffTheWallJamal, @206Fan, @Tomcat, @Tetsujin, @Spike, @lwc, @alonshin
And even to you, predictors of the previous season:
@abadinesbm, @Starting Five, @gil renard, @Suicide King, @peacelate, @sono, @Kingsfan23, @lawlman91, @The Hammer, @VladFather, @gunks, @ApolloDaGod @PurpleHaze, @Bosnian Diehard, @ockingsfan, @thingfish, @kingjatt, @Chupacabra, @Ugolino, @LA King Fan II, @CyKings,@SacTownGrantFan, @Glenn, @Castasic, @roasthawg and @jpsls
And YOU, other active members:
@bajaden, @biltalent, @Blob, @dude12, @edwardyoung111, @ESP47, @Folsom Al, @Hansel , @HuffPost, @iowamcnabb, @JCTNKINGFAN, @Joshoua, @kingsboi, @kingsfan1984, @Kingster, @LPKingsFan, @mac, @Mad D, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Ozymandias, @pdxKingsFan, @Sactown ExPat, @sactowndog, @steelevt, @twslam07, @Vibe, @Warhawk, @Bricklayer and @Revrag
Prediction game is entering the final stretch!
View attachment 7529

901 predictions were made this year so far! :cool:
Even if you join now, YOU can be the one to make the MILLENIUM PREDICTION!

Besides, after tonight's game (the last game of March),
We have a 5-game battle to crown the King of April.
YOU can win it! No previous score matters! :)

What does it take to make a prediction?

Nothing! Just follow the link to the prediction thread,
and post the exact game result, like that:

Kings 100
Warriors 90

That's it! You're done!

Grading System and Rules:
View attachment 7531

Full datasheet:
View attachment 7530

Last edited: