[Game] Portland vs. Kings, Tuesday Nov. 12, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gutsy, gutsy win. The Kings played their A$$ off in this game. They played extremely hard, especially on the defensive end. Tremendous performances from so many - Bogs, Barnes, Bjelica, Holmes, and yes, Joseph, who had a huge challenge on his hands with Lillard. Coach Walton has to be given major kudos in this win. This team looked extremely well coached.
I would "like" this multiple times if I could. Since I cannot, I'm just going to QFT.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Gutsy, gutsy win. The Kings played their A$$ off in this game. They played extremely hard, especially on the defensive end. Tremendous performances from so many - Bogs, Barnes, Bjelica, Holmes, and yes, Joseph, who had a huge challenge on his hands with Lillard. Coach Walton has to be given major kudos in this win. This team looked extremely well coached.
Worlds away from those first three games.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Does jerry not hear like every other person say bjelica’s name? Or does he just not give a F and think, I’m gonna say “belicia” anyways
Jerry is Jerry. Bjelica is not the first name by any means he cannot pronounce. At this point, I don't care. Jerry is pure gold, and I'm so glad they've got him involved. I think he does a lot better with Koz than he did with Grant - partially because Koz is nowhere near as irritating as Howdy Doody.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
How odd is it the coach we brought in who was supposed to be the defensive expert could never teach the Kings defense and the Hollywood pretty boy who was coasting on his dad's name actually seems to get it...and can teach it? ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
"We're a third quarter team. I don't know if you guys know that..." (delivered with a killer grin)

James Ham: You guys went at them in the third quarter, got to the free throw line a lot. What was the difference?

Coach Luke: A great half-time speech.

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
I am quite surprised at the fight in this team :) has the dog of the past two years but a few different faces, we've actually been quite competitive in every game since the blowout in Utah.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Also from Coach Luke: It's about never being satisfied. Always wanting to go out and get better..

Now, in other news, why is Jerry trying to grow a mustache?

Just leaving the game. Just a gutsy gutsy win. We easily could’ve folded in the 1st Qtr when we were shooting like 17% but the guys scrapped and kept it close. I feel like Walton coached his arse off, the guys are buying in and it’s exciting. We may be undermanned without Fox, but this team is not going to quit.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
by far the most entertaining game of the season thus far, the Kings played superb defense and they didn't falter in the third. Kudos to the fellas for a collective unit. That's how you win games when you have injuries to deal with.