Please take a moment - you COULD save a life!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click*

Very crisp last night. It's definitely turning fall in the forest. Now is the most critical time for firefighters. I'm hopeful that this year will be uneventful as far as fall fires are concerned.

*click*

so does feb work for the housewarming for all of you?

I have way too many things happening now to do it, I need to wait until after the holidays.

Prophetess said:
*click*

so does feb work for the housewarming for all of you?

I have way too many things happening now to do it, I need to wait until after the holidays.

if you move to Atlanta before then, then it's great for me!;)
~click~

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I will make time for you, Proph, whenever it is. Hey, pick an out-of-town, televised, Kings game day, and you will have lots of people there. ;)

*click*

6th said:
I will make time for you, Proph, whenever it is. Hey, pick an out-of-town, televised, Kings game day, and you will have lots of people there. ;)

*click*

IF I have cable or dish by then I might, but as my other half doesn't care for sports, probably not. *click*

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
*click*

Yes! My first click and three tallies for October! Whoot!!!

Let's help make this one of the best months ever!

Click away, fellow Kingsfans!!!!

:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
REMINDER:

I received a PM from someone, asking how typing "click" in the thread helped fund mammograms. I hope this was just one person's misunderstanding. ;)

Remember, you have to click on the link in the first post in the thread and then, when the new window opens, click on the part that talks about helping to fund mammograms and save a life.

The people who post "click" messages are simply confirming they've done it - it's both an affirmation AND a reminder to those of us who want to make sure we do this one little thing.

:)